veervardhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The New Promo shows ayesha speaking to the lawyer while a truck comes and hits her car.she crashes into a tree.then another black car chases her to the edge of the cliff where from she falls while they show veer looking down and screaming AYESHA! with teary eyes 😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj52 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG, Veer finally thought of confessing and now this happens..I think the letter which Nihal put in Ayesha's purse will do something later for her identification..
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally this happens😡😡😡. that's it good bye to jpsya😭😭😭😭
SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj52

OMG, Veer finally thought of confessing and now this happens..I think the letter which Nihal put in Ayesha's purse will do something later for her identification..

I was wondering, what's the purpose of putting the letter in her purse when she is going to be shown as dead. Now what you wrote makes sense. Either, police will find Ayesha's purse and the letter in it and that's how vardhans will know Ayesha is dead...or somehow, when Ayesha is saved by some people...they take her purse along as well...later when she returns, the letter can help in her identification...but it seems less likely tho.
I wonder how and when will ayesha return.😕 can't wait to see sanjeeda as the new ayesha sharma..but pls no more memory loss drama🤢..It's already being aired in " Sabki Laadli Bebo"...she was pushed off a cliff...some people found her and save bebo's life and now she is suffering from memory loss...don't want the same thing in JPSYA...lets do something different.
It will hard to see Ayesha dying😭...Veer & Nihaal devasted...and Aditi leaving...she will be missed😭...but we got to move on, I watched this show for the characters of Ayesha, Veer and Nihaal...and will continue watching it 😊
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yeah it was heartbreaking totally, and the narrator also says "kisnay socha tha ye anjaam(i think)ye prem kahan i tu abi shuru honi thi🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Mallu
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Please, don't go Aditi.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo..

I guess that the episode will air tonight....so today is my last day with the show....No Aditi as Maasi...means no JPSYA for me.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
finally Cv ne apna kaam kardikhaya... thanks for the promo
charminggirl123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can someone plz post the link of the new promo???
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
many of us will say bye tonight.............m very sad dont want veesha to end in such a tragic.
Edited by romaila - 14 years ago