kelta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
*SB reminds herself to calm down and use civilized language*

- Ok, I am deeply annoyed, hurt, upset and disappointed at the creatives for replacing Aditi for height reasons. This is NOT FAIR AT ALL. She's been doing an awesome job and fits into the character perfectly. I don't believe anyone from the industry, no matter how much more experienced they are, will suit the role as much as her. Its the instant connection Aditi had with the character of Ayesha, the audience (most importantly) and amazing chemistry she shares with Veer (Siddhart) and Nihal (Rahul). Siddhart and Aditi make a very nice jodi on-screen and have the connect with the audience already. The chemistry just doesn't build-up due to the physical proximity, its the intensity in the eyes...and the Siddhart and Aditi are doing an awesome (absolutely awesome) job when it comes to this. Several requests and comments/posts have already been made about this...and I am just making one more. I think we should make more posts to let the creatives know how popular Aditi is as Aysha and they cant just replace her in an instant, as it would be VERY UNFAIR to both the audience (the TRP generator) and Aditi.

C'mon people, let the creatives know that Aditi is very popular and cannot be replaced....so, let the SPAMMING commence!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
i agree with u no one can pair up with sid and nihal as aditi does
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6