MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

All-I tired writing a nicer letter once before, but I think this is more towards their understand. Please post your emails and letters in this topic.

Lv...😉

Dear Morons...

I just have to say to you have done a fine job by replacing Aditi.Your orginal and yet very creative ideas are so innovative. I mean, your right who would really want to see a young women protrayed as a strong counter part to her lead male co-star. The plot of killing the main female lead and a large fan base is sheer geinus. Since you have labeled yourself the Creative Team....actually how many hours did it take you to come up with this brillent plan. I mean, I am in awe of your talent ( well,the lack there of...).

I also would like to sincerely congratulate you on being viglent towards the fans want and needs. Thank you for taking a very strong actor, like Aditi Tailang and replacing her... How proud you must feel of yourself.

O, here's the kicker...you replaces Aditi becuase of her hieght...WOW!!!...that's such a viable reason!! I mean, just think most Indian men...dream of being 6'2. But none the less, I'm sure you don't have any Nealopean complex.

But, really congratulation on your mindless efforts. O, I did want to thank you for having the balls to address the fans of this show!!! Hats off to you.

PS, if you thought this letter prises you....think again morons.

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font>

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣.......Mel this is awesome....loved how you've addressed the creatives....🤣

but on a serious note.....they do deserve this. They have acted in a very unprofessional & unethical manner.....
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mel ....Please yeh bhee add kar apnee letter mei
Dear Non-Creatives ,
Well !!! we all know that you guys lack credibility , trustworthiness and expertise. You are a bunch of unprofessional , insensitive freaks who take immense pleasure in playing with the audiences emotions. Applauds and kudos for butchering a wonderful story.. Okay ...Loosers we get your point .... Never ever watch a Cinevista's show... ..you have made it very clear for us.. Thanks but NO-Thanks
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mel....send dis letter..dey don't dserve anything better.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written ..sory to say this but i really wish u could throw this on those stupid people faces huh
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
send this letter quickly.Seriously they deserve it.
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow what a amazing letter.i was so depressed after hearing the news of replacement that i did even want to read the updates.but reading this my spirits hav lift u.they shud read this letter.stupid creactives.they hav no talent in being creative.they shud leave this job n do something else.both the letters r amazing.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mel- yes, this perfectly captures how we all feel. As you say, we have tried politeness and cajoling but that does not seem to have worked. I am so upset that there has been no contact from the majority of the people we have contacted to at least acknowledge what we, as the audience feel. I guess the less said on this the better! xx
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
heya guys....i'm 16 and am supposed to decide on my goal in life....i've decided....i'll become a creative team member of some Indian soap.........it won't be a problem at all cuz there will be two ppl....they'll fall in love and when i run out of stories evil saas and plastic surgery will do the trick!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

dont worry Mel im still optomistic and i think iss letter ki baari kabhi nai ayegi coz we will not let Aditi go that easily.........aak ka episode onair honey do then we all will say bye bye to the show.....trps will fall and Cvs will have to bring her back😈