Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ARE U POSITIVE ABT THIS ?😳MAYBE ITS A FAKE FB USING ON HER NAME......PLZ LET ME KNOW DEAR......PLZ PM PERSONALLY...IF U DONT HAVE NE PROBLEM !!!!!!!
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
frankly, I really don't like this type of jokes😡
this is not true, that's why they are showing aysha falling and veer crying in the promo.😭😭
How I wish Aditi stays , but I can't believe this is true!!!😕
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys, as per the info i have, this is 100001% not true.. please check if you have contacted the real aditi...

today is adi's last episode.. this brings tears in my eyes... :(
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amrita2010

frankly, I really don't like this type of jokes😡
this is not true, that's why they are showing aysha falling and veer crying in the promo.😭😭
How I wish Aditi stays , but I can't believe this is true!!!😕

yes deepu
you are absolutely right
some one spreading rumor at fake FB id.
I have asked Niyati to PM me with detail or original message last night
she has not contacted me so far.
So basically it is death of Ajnabi
shonaveer thumbnail
agree with you arpi.. i am in to constant contact with aditi's close friend... can't reveal the name publicly.. he/she confirmed the news.. creatives also gave the same thing... we should not keep hopes high and stay calm.. we should work even harder to get sidditi !!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Per deepu how ..can it be possible for anyone of us to reply all these people in this thread who r damn happy for additi comming back to email cvs and don't stop their mission ..mainey to kaafi zada rude email likhi hai cvs ko
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Per deepu how ..can it be possible for anyone of us to reply all these people in this thread who r damn happy for additi comming back to email cvs and don't stop their mission ..mainey to kaafi zada rude email likhi hai cvs ko

Kiran
OMG you should read mine.
I already harsh and impolite while writing. Normal mail also looks like ki dandaa maar rahi hu.
that is why not a single fellow reply on fb.
Think about strong mail. I was way tooooo harsh
shonaveer thumbnail
hmm.. maine toh unko woh chance nahi diya. unko reply dena hi pada.. i directly attacked them on the CV's by calling them...
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Per deepu and arpi we should not stop here ..lets be a lagan team and fight for the poor soul additi's right ..she should be given justice .. CVs ko chorna nahi ..tell dmg fans to help us as well and email them on this injustice
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
hey kiran,

yeah we should be like a group but i dont think dmg fans will be able to help us.. only JPSYA can work together.. coz, DMGIANS are still trying to get their down justice and it is not working and me being a kash fan.. i have been struggling since 2 years... we should work alone like a JSPYA group.. it is the only way for us now...