Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
niyatibansal, r u positive? If you are then you just made my day. I really really hope it is true.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all this is fake...not real
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I do not think the news is right
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You are right Mel and Arpita.....TB won't name another actress if it is just a publicity stunt. Sanjeeda also mentions she is in conversation with the prod house....

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
There is an article in today's issue of telly chakkar
that confirms the same that aditi is getting replaced by sanjeeda, so same news from two different sources can not be false.

If you can provide us proof about aditi not leaving the show it would really be great

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyatibansal

yeeppy....ayesha is not gng anewere....i just confirmed from facebook profile of ayesha....she said it was just a publicity stunt....so frnds dnt worry....just wait and watch....and u all cum to noe tat i,m 100% rite.....plsee trust me....aur haan serial mein ayesha ka bus chota sa accident hoga...nthng more than tat....aurr hann veer usko bachane ayega na...so dnt worry ayesha ka pass uska veer ha...nw u all feel good and sleep comfotably okkk.....bbubyee...!!!!!

Please don't get fooled by fake accounts in the name of celebrities...i know for sure that Aditi Tailang & Sidharth Shukla genuine account is personal and very private thus they never interacts with their fans on it. Aditi replied once or twice to the personal messages sent to her & in that she did say, " she will miss the crew as she got so attachted to everyone." Therefore, she is leaving the show. Even Sidharth said, " it's sad but true :( ".
I know there is person pretending be a fake Aditi & Sidharth on FB and they are fooling people. Apparently, their " wall" is visible to everyone...so trust me, it's NOT them !!!!
Well, I don't think it is a publicity stunt otherwise why would Sanjeeda say that she is in talks with cinevistas & starone for the role of new ayesha...she wouldn't lie, as she got better things to do. I think the sooner we accept the truth the better it is for everyone. Whether we like it or not, Aditi has been replaced...now, it remains to be seen whether it's sanjeeda or someone else to play the new lead.
SairaNabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they have hundred profiles for aditi on facebook.. how can you be sure.. u were talking to REAL aditit.. some people jus make fake profiles.. and make fake news ..
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg .... if it is true then i will be so happy ... i love u for saying that 🤗
tootu thumbnail
if this true this is the best news i heard ..... plzzzzzz let it be true😆😆😆😆
veervardhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can this really be true?