Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Basically, she has been replaced.

oh yeah I kinda knew that
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok...am waiting for my did to get off my labtop.
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi KanchπŸ€— even I have been mailing the morons, and the cowards have not yet replied back

himzzzz πŸ€— i hate them seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was soooo pissed off ... i went n gave my sister a shake... just bcoz i had to let it out somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she thinks i have gone crazy πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kancht

ooye Arps.. where u confirming the news from???

same gal who made the post
but I believe that aditi has replaced.
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Kanch πŸ€— I watched the episode and recorded it also. From next week I will just watch all my old recorded episodes which were full of Veesha moments ... Jab tak koie aur naya show nahi aa jata ... JPSYA is dead for me ...
Who want to see Veer with Sanjeeda 😑

ohh i agreee Suman i was going to do the same... i had downloaded most of JPSYA epis especially the Veesha moments... so as soon is Ayesha is gone i will go back to them... maybe we shud just come n discuss those moving forward....
oh god now i m getting all depressed remembering how when i first started reading Arps n Anjana's updates and the funny names they use to come up with .... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi everyoneπŸ€—

so finally it is confirmed!! πŸ˜” I can't imagine someone else as Ayesha!! we shd call these ppl destroyers and not creatives😑
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am already feeling so low. I will miss Arpi's and Himu's updates 😭😭... Now the forum will be full of Sanjeeda's fans ... Hum log sab face book pay chat karangay ...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suman, Kanchi...i have done the same too...saved videos of veesha scenes on my PC...will be happy with that only...cannot see anyone else as ayesha...

Seriously, the CV's ruined our fun here...But Kanchi don't worry we have the CC to do chitter-putter...I know it won't be the same...but we can meet up and chat once in a while at least right......
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di...it's gng to be a war zone in here!! I have read some ppl praising the new chick n trash talking abt our girl.

kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Suman, Kanchi...i have done the same too...saved videos of veesha scenes on my PC...will be happy with that only...cannot see anyone else as ayesha...

Seriously, the CV's ruined our fun here...But Kanchi don't worry we have the CC to do chitter-putter...I know it won't be the same...but we can meet up and chat once in a while at least right......

hehehe yeah Himzzz we will like those old people... remember the good old days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and hopefully some good serial will come which we can all watch together
Edited by kancht - 14 years ago