Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Thnx for the update😭...Sorry mood is off....

I've sent an email to one of the ids you've posted here....but I dnt know how effective it will be....here's what I wrote

Dear Creatives,

Please take heed from your viewers....only we can help run the show......remember it's your viewers who can make or break your show!!....by replacing Aditi you'll be breaking your own creation or are you not bothered? As it is you already have a reputation for changing your lead actresses at the drop of a hat....I have not come across a single individual that is happy with the current scenario....If you continue in the same vein people are going to lose faith in your ability to produce good shows where the lead protagonists are the constant remaining thing.....I for one, and I'm sure there are many others will refuse to even watch another show from this production house ever again!....I've already stopped watching DMG due to the lead actress being changed thrice!...If you even consider replacing Aditi I can guarantee it will be professional suicide on your part...Only Aditi can do justice to the role of Ayesha, not to mention her awesome chemistry with both Rahul and Siddharth. Replacing her at this juncture of the show is a really, I'm sorry to say, rash and senseless decision.

Regards

A very disillusioned viewer!

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Isn't Amita one of the creatives on FB?
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here u go cv's repeating their deeds again😡
sorry gusse mein thanks bolna toh bhool hi gayee

thank you dear for the update
Edited by jamoshi2507 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes pls write somethg on her walk!!! This is really not fair!!!

Originally posted by: Mari1986

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mari1986

yes she is
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamoshi2507

here u go cv's repeating their deeds again😡
sorry gusse mein thanks bolna toh bhool hi gayee

thank you dear for the update

DO not say thanks to me mail Creatives for thier stupid action
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpita ...Thanks for the update Yaar ... It is flawless as usual.
All the nobel prize winners are well deserved candidates and I would have given them there trophies if I was in India which would have been rotten tomatoes , eggs , chappals and sandals but at this point from here all I can offer is Nasty emails and Abuses.
Arpita , you are a scientist ..tell me what will you call this memeory loss that the creatives are suffering from : Transient memory loss , Dementia or this is full on Alzheimer's disease ... I will leave that decision to you.
I don't know what else to say. This is Death of JYPSA and all I can do is mourn ...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di and arpz..I saw the show...I really had to, that was one of my all time favoritive songs. Both were so cute!!!
But notice what Jai bhai told veer...if u can't love fully..than don't love at all...this is the major flaw in veers character. He's a thinker and does not act upon his feelings. So now with our girl gng away...the next chick may pretent to be Ayesha and dumbo may act then. No wonder she looks so vampy...veer will fall for her hard all the while she'll plan somethg( maybe JJ is behind all this now that thgs have changed). 6-9 months down the line...the real n true Ayesha may return....kinds like how they in dmg...yawn.
md410 thumbnail
Suman 🤗
I'll call this Schizophrenia with border line psychotic
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
I think A's car got hit to tree, her face will be smashed that's when the plastic surgery parts kicks in