Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

thanks Arpz...havent watched....really i dont thk I can take it 😭😭.

please guys email and keep emailing to the addresses above.
Melinda

Mel ,check out the other thread where it says that Aditi is not leaving and it's only publicity stunt!

I am not sure whether to believe it or not..I don't want to believe it and get disappointed again!

but in today's precap A's car hits a treeπŸ˜•
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arpita..................πŸ€—
i m really sorry 4 being present here but commenting on ur update so late
tu kaise aisa update kar liya aajπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
if it was me i would never be able to do that
actually i was mailing them
thanks arpita 4 the terrible prizes
woh log 100% is sab ka haqdar hain
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arpi...its done....I have msged her....with the link,..hope she replies me soon.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey arpita, did you read niyati's post? if you haven't , go to the thread. she says ayesha is not leaving. ,it was all publicity stunt.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi there, thanks for this news and I sincerely hope that Aditi is not to be changed but.....
I dont mean to burst any bubbles but are we sure about thi? I only ask this as there seem to be FB ids for Aditi and Sid which I am not sure about! There is an account I've seen for Aditi and I am not confident whether this is true or not. As I say, I genuinely hope that Aditi will remain (do agree that as a publicity stunt even this is ridiculous) but I am too scared to get my hopes up. Anyway lets see what happens but thanx for keeping us posted. x
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpita,
thanks for one of ur finest updates....i have done bashing mails to all the iDs u ppl have provived but isnt there a post by niyati saying all this was publicity stunt and aditi will remain there..........O God!!!!!! plz grant us this wish.........kash ki yeh sab publicity ke liye ho..... i really feeling hopeful now....... moreover did u guys notice that in the news it was mentioned that she will fall from a cliff but in precap she seems to have some sort of accident so i think it was , for good, all stupid publicity stunt...... and may be other actress is being approached for some other role......πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

tanvi

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok i m really confused... thanks a lot for the update Arps... i love your nobel prizes πŸ˜† but whatz with that new post which says A is not leaving??????????? i m really confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sent an email to the all those email ids today but not sure if i shud continue to do that??
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kancht

ok i m really confused... thanks a lot for the update Arps... i love your nobel prizes πŸ˜† but whatz with that new post which says A is not leaving??????????? i m really confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sent an email to the all those email ids today but not sure if i shud continue to do that??

keep doing that check your PM
do not buy the publicity stunt story.
CV needs to learn for their cheap trics
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tanvi_R

Hey Arpita,
thanks for one of ur finest updates....i have done bashing mails to all the iDs u ppl have provived but isnt there a post by niyati saying all this was publicity stunt and aditi will remain there..........O God!!!!!! plz grant us this wish.........kash ki yeh sab publicity ke liye ho..... i really feeling hopeful now....... moreover did u guys notice that in the news it was mentioned that she will fall from a cliff but in precap she seems to have some sort of accident so i think it was , for good, all stupid publicity stunt...... and may be other actress is being approached for some other role......πŸ˜›

tanvi

may be you are right
keep sending mail
do not buy the publicity stunt story.
CV needs to learn for their cheap tricks
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanvi_R

Hey Arpita,
thanks for one of ur finest updates....i have done bashing mails to all the iDs u ppl have provived but isnt there a post by niyati saying all this was publicity stunt and aditi will remain there..........O God!!!!!! plz grant us this wish.........kash ki yeh sab publicity ke liye ho..... i really feeling hopeful now....... moreover did u guys notice that in the news it was mentioned that she will fall from a cliff but in precap she seems to have some sort of accident so i think it was , for good, all stupid publicity stunt...... and may be other actress is being approached for some other role......πŸ˜›

tanvi

OK Dear.........i guess u are right!!!!!!