Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvaditi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys pls do somethin......v all wnt aditi back!!!i hv mailed dem so many times...bt no reply!!!!such sick people!!!
cutesmiles thumbnail
hello everyone.
my name is sakina and i have been a slient reader but the news that has just been revelaed sent shokwaves through me. I personally loved this show and i thought that it was going to be something great but hwen the cvs finally lost their minds and decided to change aditi i just cudnt take it. I know i might be rude but what they did to us was way worse. tehy made us wait for 5 freaking months and now all of a sudden this sudden blast .
i might be rude in this comment but i think taht cvs deserve nothing better than this :(
cutesmiles thumbnail
dear CVs ,
we all love the show and we obvoiusly love the way u guys hav played with our emotions. it's good to see that aditi is no longer working as you guys just don't deserve her. It upsets almost everyone who was a fan of this show but obviously this doesn't matter to you guys.
viewers are not important and that is why you guys refuse to listen to them I am rude in this email but i don't think that you guys deserve anything better. Made us wait for 5 months and finally when there is a ray of hope in us u guys just trash it. Discriminating people is insensitive. I'm not going to talk about emotions and stuff becuz i know that u guys won't understand it becuz u guys obviously hav no brains. we would all like to watch ur shows go down. Killing such a beautiful and innocent story maybe was ur main goal . U just achieved it so congrats!

i wnat to email this letter to the creatives. should i ???
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweet payal

hi! hey can i request actually sometimes i dont undrestand your update due it has so many of ur own personal comments.. if u dnt mind can u put a straight update den later on ur comments... so dats its more clear. thanks :)

do not worry
your wish will be granted soon
after aditi gone it will be very short update from me.
we infect now looking for updater.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arpi r u going to watch the show aur update bhee likho gi ..himat hai yaar.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Arpi r u going to watch the show aur update bhee likho gi ..himat hai yaar.

yaar committment hai na, forum ki buddies ke saath
also I want to see CV ki trp goes down in drain
when it will become intolerable, I quit like PB.
Smart fellow, knew what is coming so left the show in time
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aaj kuch achcha nahi lag raha......😭😭😭...

Arpi good luck for writing today's update.......
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

yes I heard that his previous show also lead has to leave coz of him.
means he is arrogant not professional, does not get adjusted with co-workers

really!!!!!!!!!........its injustice if Aditi had to leave because of him!!!!!
GUNAGA thumbnail
i was watchin this serial becos it is different from any other serials. but now it is going on the same track as the other stories. falling down the hill memory loss, memory comeback, plastic surgery and come back so boring to see such stupid stories. i am expecting something new or different in this serial...
mmitca thumbnail
yaar seriously....I m tired of boring CVS.....first of alll Ayesha replacement...and second the misunderstanding between Veer and Ayesha...pls stop it...atleast think abt the viewers once.....We want Veesha together and sorting all the hurdles together..