Posted: 14 years ago
arpz...i sent that already:)
galz..me sleepy...three days of having 5 hours of sleep is got to me now
lv ya..hugzz
mel
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok mel.. talk to u later ...thanks for all ur efforts with this... I REALLY HOPE SOMETHING GOOD COMES OUT OF THIS!!!! well we all can keep trying :)
bye gnite :)
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

mel, suman
send your second letter
it is just perfect

Yaar ...Kitnee letters bayjaygay .... I wish somebody could personal go to there office and thrash them ... Humaray efforts are going no where ... Itf Sid is not getting along with Aditi ...That is so pathetic .... totally unprofessional attitude ... I would not want to watch a show which has actors like Sid .. Actor should understand this is there job and treat it like that ...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kanchi...
here is my list
mahi's (sony), ka rista(sony), the one with abeer and leher(colors)...
nite all
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Kanchi..I don't know how & y I watched itπŸ˜† i didn't watch the whole thing though!! I didn't watch from the beginning and after a while I used to check the updates to see how it's going

@Arpi..yeah..the story was going that old hindi movie way..radha stays in the house as doc radha and again falls in love with swapnil's younger brother..then swapnil comes back from the dead , creats problems for radha. He is finally exposed and I don't rem what happens to him.. he has another wife or something..so finally i think it ended with Radha marrying Swapnil's younger bro..there was nothing abt that elder sis and the murders she committed!! πŸ˜†
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

arpz...i sent that already:)

galz..me sleepy...three days of having 5 hours of sleep is got to me now
lv ya..hugzz
mel

Bye Mel ... Baccha take care ... Gnite ...πŸ€—
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

@Kanchi..I don't know how & y I watched itπŸ˜† i didn't watch the whole thing though!! I didn't watch from the beginning and after a while I used to check the updates to see how it's going

@Arpi..yeah..the story was going that old hindi movie way..radha stays in the house as doc radha and again falls in love with swapnil's younger brother..then swapnil comes back from the dead , creats problems for radha. He is finally exposed and I don't rem what happens to him.. he has another wife or something..so finally i think it ended with Radha marrying Swapnil's younger bro..there was nothing abt that elder sis and the murders she committed!! πŸ˜†

Kuttu .... Marongee Parivaar ke story band kar. πŸ˜ƒ I loved that show till Jai ( Diwakar Pundir ) was there after that it was totally useless ...
kuttapu thumbnail

@ Kanchi..it is 'Parivaar Kartavya ki pariksha' on Zee
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Kuttu .... Marongee Parivaar ke story band kar. πŸ˜ƒ I loved that show till Jai ( Diwakar Pundir ) was there after that it was totally useless ...

Math MaroπŸ˜ƒ I am stopping it!! it's only that this stupid track reminded me of this!even I used to love it till he was there and I was hoping that he will come back..in that show no of characters killed were more than the ones who were aliveπŸ˜†
sumankaul thumbnail
Kuttu , Kanch , Arpi πŸ˜ƒ ...Gnite girls ... Need to put Abhishek to sleep ... Hope we continue being friends and do aur chitter-putter like this yeh forum par nahi to kahi aur sahee ... Hugs to all of you. πŸ€—