Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kancht

ohhh God... ek tou we never get proper news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought before this they were talking about some off screen chemistry between Aditi n Sid??? now supposedly there r cold vibes????????????

this is alll tooo confusing

So should I consider that tiger is the reason for her replacement?? as she is new and has no say
if so the tiger youuuuuuuuuuuu indeed just brainless
md410 thumbnail
Looks like Rosh
is in depression
mera update padhne bhi nahi aayi
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats what im confused about...who cares if you have off screen chem with a co-wrk...as long you perform well on screen....its BS!!! we all have stupid co-wrker we deal with them...Sid and Aditi are adults and both are seeking fame and a big paycheck....what the hell is really gng on.arggghhhhhhhhhhhh
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Kanchi & Arpi..the story continuesπŸ˜†

so the doc's husband (his name is swapnil) is shown to be dead and he is from a very rich family and they disowned swapnil and doctor radha after their marriage..after swapnil's death they call doc radha to go to them with her daughter..by that time our leading lady radha gets bail and both of them decides to go together to swapnil's house. the elder sis plans to kill radha..but doc radha dies in that accident and she asks radha to take her dauhter to swapnil's house before she dies!! the story doesn't end there also!!πŸ˜†

oh my god Kuttu... how the hell did u watch this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sab ke sab marte hi rahte hai???? n the best part is the show still keeps going on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Kanchi & Arpi..the story continuesπŸ˜†

so the doc's husband (his name is swapnil) is shown to be dead and he is from a very rich family and they disowned swapnil and doctor radha after their marriage..after swapnil's death they call doc radha to go to them with her daughter..by that time our leading lady radha gets bail and both of them decides to go together to swapnil's house. the elder sis plans to kill radha..but doc radha dies in that accident and she asks radha to take her dauhter to swapnil's house before she dies!! the story doesn't end there also!!πŸ˜†

it means from here Kati Patang movie ki story starts
where Asha Parekh takes her friends son to his house pretending his mom
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

How bad and insulting is it that
CV's gave her rubbish makeover, screw her hair and then dump her
did not they know about her height the day when she was giving her audition???

She should sue them for million dollars for screwing her hair

Arpi ...seriously if this was in US ... She could have sued them big time . Indian TV land mei no one will take the panga ... I wish I could sue them for playing with our feelings ..
kancht thumbnail

Bye Sakshi!!! talk to u later

MELINDAM thumbnail
this is his third show, right...but she out did Sid most of the time
MELINDAM thumbnail
in american...shit...aditi would have take the morons and crew to court for discrimnation!!
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Arpi ...seriously if this was in US ... She could have sued them big time . Indian TV land mei no one will take the panga ... I wish I could sue them for playing with our feelings ..

i agree Suman n Arps.. i mean TV shows r also work places... given the viewers involved i think there should always be contracts n commitments when people sign up for things.... aisi hi thodi u can just remove someone!!!!!!😑😑😑 - totally unprofessional....