Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

@Arpi..I checked the update

@Suman..every morning after I get up I always look forward to checking JPSYA updates and chatting with u guys abt itπŸ€— all of us will keep in touch even after this😊

the current storyline reminds me of another soap called 'Parivaar...'something and it had V's bro Jai in it..it had the stupidest story!! elder sis gets two brothers( one is Jai) gets killed for property. the leading lady is first in love with jai..but he is killed in an accident just after confession..she then marries his younger bro..they have some misunderstandings..but eventually fall in love..but just when they r going to consummate their marriage, the elder sis poisoned this bro also!! if anyone had the patience to read till now I can tell u how it ended!!πŸ˜†

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

it would be very few though.

agree
I do not think anyone will write CV thank you mail for replacing A
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i def agree with u guys.. .the forum is def not going to be the same!!!! i have seen this in many forums... shaah never thought this wud be happening soo soon here!!!!!!!!!
waise arps will n Himzzz still continue providing updates?????
md410 thumbnail
@ Kuttu
I know your other basera is Bandini, so I'll haunt you there,as silent ghost

BTW: we will see less DM or DMless epi till 25 th April, so that IPL gets finished
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Who the hell ...are these people ... Yeah let them enjoy Veer's so called hotness with Sanjeeda .. Pata nahi kahan kahan say aajatay hai 😑

Word Count: 0

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ugh..i just saw it..this was my biggest fear
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

@Arpi..I checked the update

@Suman..every morning after I get up I always look forward to checking JPSYA updates and chatting with u guys abt itπŸ€— all of us will keep in touch even after this😊

the current storyline reminds me of another soap called 'Parivaar...'something and it had V's bro Jai in it..it had the stupidest story!! elder sis gets two brothers( one is Jai) gets killed for property. the leading lady is first in love with jai..but he is killed in an accident just after confession..she then marries his younger bro..they have some misunderstandings..but eventually fall in love..but just when they r going to consummate their marriage, the elder sis poisoned this bro also!! if anyone had the patience to read till now I can tell u how it ended!!πŸ˜†

ufff Kuttu.. i m totally interested u need to tell me what happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hehehe how did u watch the whole thing?????? that sounds like a receipe for disaster πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Well i def agree with u guys.. .the forum is def not going to be the same!!!! i have seen this in many forums... shaah never thought this wud be happening soo soon here!!!!!!!!!

</div>
<div>waise arps will n Himzzz still continue providing updates?????

I'll try to do but may be it will be short and late I will not be so keen to do.
when it totally go in drain then will stop.

well I like to see TRP goes down in the drain, nahi chodungi peecha itni aasaani se CV's ka
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ya, go the fb, they say the veer is so hot , the girl doesn't suit her . they are trash talking.
arpita, go check it. pl. give them a good answer. i don't have an account there.

but Ayesha's character is supposed to be simple and Veer falls in love with her simplicity! In one of the earlier episodes,this is clear when V was talking abt Ayesha(thinking that she is Natasha sareen) to Raj( I don't remember the dialogues.
md410 thumbnail
@ Kuttu
tell full story
and show used to air at which channel??