Mar 18th Update: Creative Set a Stage To Fire Adit

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

We will about to see next week onwards Gita ka distorted gyan Maasi ki aatma gussofy in 6 inches taller girl. I do not get two things😕

1: How magnificent killer would be or how they will torture, stretch or kill Ayesha so that she becomes taller after plastic surgery.😡😡

2: I like to ask self destructive creative, that the article in which medical journal has method or convincing procedure about how one can make person taller if s/he has plastic surgery on face. 😕I would sure like to know the name of surgeon. (arpi is annoyed, angry, fuming, furious with CV😡). Star one better stop airing the show and bring rosh ka tiger-3, so that I can compete. 😆

Re Cap: Building Death bed

Creatives on their way to very badly butchering character named Ayesha popularly known as maassi, for the sake of rubbish height difference.😡😡

Dreamy Lovely Tiger (DGT) in jet speed has realized he is in love with A, she is not at fault (oh boy Gautama Buddha came in his dream or Ramakrishna Paramhans gave gyan??). NB ka tia tia phiiss, black-blue no past got clear in fraction of second. Script head himself does not know what it is and dialog writer has changed so he gave no dialog about raaz, but just empty envelope.

Part: 1 Garden ki Jhooti Dream ( CV's youuuuuuuuuu😡)

Tiger in jeans looking very good ( use your brain make maassi stay), calls N and asks him to give letter to A.( boy aditi ka firing letter hai kay) N wants to read, he won't let him when A calls, wonders what those two doing. VeHaal fumbles. A tells she is going to hotel ( vaise bhi mera last time shoot hai I better get detached, but maasi forum buddies kaise manaye dil ko), Childish Cute Tiger (CCT) makes her realize today is Sunday, even if it wud not then also she would not able to go as N has plan for picnic. ( hmmm last day shoot spending nice time together) N shocked, CCT signals him, N wants to go hanging Garden ( ab kya vaha se fekne ka iraada hai kya??), CCT makes N to go his own garden. NiSha leaves, CCT picks up letter ( I thot ki abho sofa pe hi chod jaayega CCT ka kya bharosa, vaise bharoosa toh mujhe CV pe nahi raha)

Quality time at garden. A surprise, happy, smiley ( haila maasi abhi tak vardhan's ka garden nahi dekha tha). CCT walks in. Tum se hi song in BG. Perfect song ( tera na hona aditi maasi hona bhi hai. forum ke liye bhi aur CCT ke liye bhi). Carem, cricket, blind man game with CCT staring at A ( ghoor le ghoor le last chance hai, next Monday se Aditi nahi hogi. Thanks to creatives😡) Finally ride on bicycle, A falls down, CCT goes close to her, just stares, no dialog ( bolne ko raha hi kya??? even if he says to CV please do not fire Aditi, then they will fire him, so it is question of survival for CCT now so he is shutting up.) Stare karte karte he goes in dream rosh ka speghatti gown. song ends, and CCT back to reality. N notices smart kid tells CCT he wants to go loo, you talk to A ( beta N, thoda aur smart ban ke bol ne amita director ko ki tumhain aditi maasi hi chahiye as ayesha maasi, koi aur nahi).

Part: 2 Pyaar ka Izhaar ( nahi hoga)

CCT is still staring A ( kya karega control nahi hota he himself can not believe ki Monday se Aditi nahi hogi saath main). Jai bhaiya prgat hua to call CCT ( haa beta ab toh dead logo se hi kaam chalaana hoga). CCT turns back ( bhaiya ab aap hi kuch kar sakte ho live ghost ban ke CV ko haunt karo taaki A ko nahi nikaale) jai tells him, I was very happy seeing you reading my diary, realizing your love for A ( naaa, woh toh CV A ko fire kar rahe hai na woh realize karna pada) but very disappointed the way you are confessing ( we too). CCT tells he does not have courage to tell her ki use fire kar rahe hai. Jai says then do not love her ( ya right courage nahi hai to tell CV not to fire A, you also better leave the show and show unity, learn something from us forum budddies)Jai gives KKHH ka dialog ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai pyaar bhi ek baar. So to get love we should have courage, you can not make her understand your depth of love by writing few words, go hold her hand look straight in her eyes and confess ( ya go look straight in production team's eyes and tell Aditi nahi th koi aur nahi) You will see how she accept your love, go she is waiting ( yup stay unite, make CV change decision) CCT nodes, back to reality Jai gone. CCT throws letter, goes to A. calls her name, lost in eyes ( nahi bolsakta CV ne manaa kiya hai, kaise kahu ki main nahi chaahta tum show chodo, kya kare in CV ka, ab star one hi kuch karsakta hai show off air ki dhamki deke) A says before you say anything I want to say sorry and thanks for all your support, help, not misunderstanding me helping me in my height during my saty in show. khaa suni maaf just kidding she says I said few things those I should have not and I know tarot card reader was right N is the link that keeps us together ( card reader only forget to tell that I will get plastic surgery on face to become taller, boy CV's toh Shrishti Rachiyata Brahma ke bhi baap nikle what a discovery in medical science, arpi should join CV ka lab) CCT tells he wants to talk same. CCT happy, A gets call.

Part: 3 Milan Se Pahle Judai

N spots the letter which CCT dropped, mumbles he can do anything ( we know N varna A ko fire hone se bacha nahi leta), N goes and keep letter in A's purse (haila woh nahi padhegi).

A gets call from YUMDOOT ( gunda) come to Mountain garden as P has important work ( yeh kya garden garden khel rahe hai yaar, Aditi ko serial main rok ke humaara dil garden garden karo) A asks who is he, he lies he is one of housekeeper. Yumdoot happy that he has stolen P ka cell, so when A calls her she will not reach to her ( we know that, sab ne tay hi kar liya hai use. nikaalne ka) A decides to take car so that she gets killed faster.

N comes back asks him about it, He tells A has to go I'll tell her later. N informed him about keeping letter in her purse. CCT upsets as he himself wants to tell her ( do not worry woh padh anhi payyegi). CCT suggests some how we need to stop A to read the letter. ( silly I know you are following orders CCT.). Yumdoot calling YUMRAAZ creative Director aka his boss telling every minute she is coming closer to get fire aka her death. He spots her via bi scope.

A reaches at her maut ka garden aka mountain garden ( no garden only mountain) looks for Pammi, make call to hotel, gets to know, P lost her cell and she still is in hotel ( aditi maassi samajh aaya yeh CV's ki halkat, kameeni trick thi to get rid of you). A wonders why P is in hotel yet ( are CV made it clear if she shows up then they will fire her too with you) and who the guy was (woh creative director ka chamcha who is trying to save his job in this bad economy)

Tomorrow: Farewell to massi😭

We see truck rushing towards A's car ( hmmmm CV's ready to chadhaoo haar on massi ki tasvir aka make aditi jobless, CV BHagwaan aka viewers tumhe is apradh ke liye kabhi shama nahi karega. and you wll loose TRP)

The Nobel Prize: ( Six regular + One special from Forum.)

1: The Nobel Prize for most disgusting Medicine and Physiology goes to

Cinevistaas. (I need to know the name of lead surgeon)

Path breaking discovery: Do the plastic surgery on face and get a person taller 😡😡
Bravo taaliya sitiyaa, salaam, namaste ( I like to contact CV, so that I can get plastic surgery become prettier and get half a foottaller to match up with my Tiger) Kuttu had good point that plastic surgery not only gives you height increase but a new voice tooo

CVs😡

2: Nobel for Bigaado Physics and Chemistry of VeNiSha goes to:

Current Script head Rajesh Reddy for coming up with stupid thought that increase in height can enhance the on screen chemistry.

3: Nobel for having no Biology goes to

New Dialog writer Sharad Tripathy for changing Tiger and NB's feeling and views about Ayesha in a second.

4: Nobel for shattered Economics goes to

PR team of Ajnabi for not doing their HW like kanchii and not knowing about viewers choice and let Creatives replace Aditi.

5: Nobel for Literature less ajnabi goes to

Screenplay and Story director for killing the concept of soap and leaving so much loop holes so that plot flies every where to beyond repair. Congratulations for killing NiSHa bond.

6: Nobel for creating most disturbance and NO Peacefulness in ajnabi goes to

Creative Director Amita for giving sleepless in forum, not caring about viewers.

7: Special Nobel for wonderful suicide and self destruction goes to

Whole Production creative team for killing their own show, let TRP go in drain, loosing viewers and forcing us to stop watching the show by replacing main female lead ADITI TAILANG.😡

So CV No congratulation to you from bottom of my heart. Good luck for loosing viewers. I'll wait for the day when Ajnabi goes off the air.

Friends sorry post become too long.

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

All I want to say today arpita. is thanks for your efforts. I am not interested in the show anymore....if you want to go back to writing "normal" updates now...it works for me becoz I don't want you to put in so much effort for a Cinevistaas show. They don't deserve it. When they are not loyal, how do they expect the audience to be loyal.

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arpi...I noe ...its really depressing...specially the TB article...has just shattered me....I am even in no mood to comment. These idiots... unprofessional illogical creative heads....have just spoiled our mood. I am sooo angry. The show is literally offaired for me from the day the new face starts appearing as Ayesha....n I am too waiting to c the shpw geeting offaired officially. The CV's deserves so. Bunch of idiots in a production House.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Hi Arpi...I noe ...its really depressing...specially the TB article...has just shattered me....I am even in no mood to comment. These idiots... unprofessional illogical creative heads....have just spoiled our mood. I am sooo angry. The show is literally offaired for me from the day the new face starts appearing as Ayesha....n I am too waiting to c the shpw geeting offaired officially. The CV's deserves so. Bunch of idiots in a production House.

Paayal
please check you FM messages inbox and do the needful I have sent a message
md410 thumbnail
here is the ids for creatives/ Please mail them and let them know their rong suicidal decision

1: Contact id for Cinevistaas:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

2: Ids for Media personnel
http://www.tellytadka.net/1_2_Contact.html
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

3: Contact for startv
[email protected]
http://app.indya.com/feedback/starfeedback.asp?channel=starone

Phone Nos
STAROne
+91- 2226304811

CINEVISTAAS
+91 2226002643 (This no is mostly answered, call this one)
Additional : +91 2226006066

People in India please call as many time as you can bug them day and night till they change their decision
Good luck

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thnks Arpi, for ur wonderful update...i watched the episode, song was great...waise tu kya abhi bhi updates karegi? yaar mein to JPSYA nahin dekhne wali as too much of rona dhona on the way especially N..i feel bad for him already...nayi A aane mein aur sabko samajhne mein ek mahina to lagega hi...and i am not interested in not-so-very-innocent Sanjeeda as Ayesha...
isliye kal ke baad may be next week i wont follow JPSYA...but will keep in touch with all of you guys...
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what an update arpi and what a demise of a beautiful blooming love so drastic and tregic and aditi's replacement making it worst apart from all the tregedies Veer/Sid was looking sizzling hot and his and Aditi's chemistry was smoking hot in today's epi love the way in his dream he holds ayesha face in his hand and leans very closer like he was about to kiss herthankgod some beauty before the swans turning into ugly ducklings Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Arpi🤗If today was the last day of

Veenisha scenes..they didn't even do that properly!!😡 Veesha looks

so good together..I don't think I can stand V looking at another girl the

way he looks at A😡 I think now they shd just fire the script writer

because they don't need one and can go for a 'KKR' remake!! KKR

was so much better in the sense that they started the show with the

new girl.

btw..I guess new Ayesha will be taller and will have a new voice too...I didn't realize that science has progressed so much that u will get a new voice with plastic surgery
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Arpz...havent watched....really i dont thk I can take it 😭😭.
please guys email and keep emailing to the addresses above.
Melinda
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arpita thanks a ton for the update.......🤗........but seriously yaar no need to torture yourself anymore.......tu updates likhna chod de......don't waste ur precious time on this show...

aaj maine last time dekha.....kal se no more for me. Creatives bhaad me jaaye......🤬

PS.....thanks for the contact details.....i'll definitely give all of them an earful.....😡