Veesha lovers watch todays episode

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Full of lovey dovey moments, Veer just stares at A and then the dream song sequence...suits them a lot...they looked adorable...seems like tomorrow masi will meet with the much hyped accident...
well the letter is in masi's purse!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They didn't even show a confession and the way they parted was also

hurried..I am so disappointed😡
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am soo upset....really upset.

Aditi...V will Miss u soooooo much
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
today was the last show for me......no more watching from 2moro....

btw VeeSha were looking so good together........creatives sab ke sab blind ho gaye hai....itni achchi jodi dikhti nahi unko....😡
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuttapu

They didn't even show a confession and the way they parted was also

hurried..I am so disappointed😡

ya the last memory Veer will have of A would be of answering a phone call! well it could be a little more subtle and romantic...anyways i loved the dream song sequence and their chemistry was awesome..
I wont follow JPSYA that much after the change is made, may be will just bycott as there will be too much of rona dhona especially N..i cant see the poor N crying more now...so may be last week for me...nyways i have some happy memories of this show and they wll remain for a long time!
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It felt sooo good to finally watch Veer in love with Ayesha...and the song sequence was dreamy.😳 It was definitely worth the wait...Veesha were looking absolutely fabulous. Also, I love the purple/red outfit Ayesha was wearing in the episode...she looked soooo gorgeous !! ( I will miss Aditi as Ayesha). I wish their "good bye" was done a lil better though. It was very hurried...and even after the accident when new ayesha comes, it will be a long long time for Veesha to reunite...so a good Veesha farewell, would have been nice.
It took 5 months for Veer to realize he's in love with Ayesha and confess his love...but before it could happen...accident will take place...I guess now, it will take another 5 months for Veesha to unite. Ugh...Veesha story is so ruined.
Edited by algebramulti - 14 years ago