coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys...I noticed that just like in LNMDJ, where family members were murdered one after another, the same has happened and is going to happen again in JPSYA...first Nihaal's parents are shown killed and now Maasi is going to be murdered.....Thank God..it has not come to this in DMG and MJHT...but the rate at which the channel is showing regular people being done in....I won't be surprised.

I feel StarOne should step in and stop the individual production houses from pursuing such sick storylines......this is a youth-issues based channel and to show all this is in very bad taste and ruins the soul and aim of the channel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur ri8..........lnmdj jpsya dmg n mjht are all youth shows
and if u bring more dramas then it'll b a saas bahu track
star one needs to stop this
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coasta_70

Guys...I noticed that just like in LNMDJ, where family members were murdered one after another, the same has happened and is going to happen again in JPSYA...first Nihaal's parents are shown killed and now Maasi is going to be murdered.....Thank God..it has not come to this in DMG and MJHT...but the rate at which the channel is showing regular people being done in....I won't be surprised.

I feel StarOne should step in and stop the individual production houses from pursuing such sick storylines......this is a youth-issues based channel and to show all this is in very bad taste and ruins the soul and aim of the channel.

agree wid u!!😊
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really yaar, one by one everybody dying off....And plastic surgery??? duh, i thought it was a specialty of saas bahu serials but it is spilling on star one shows too...
Edited by Pooj@ - 14 years ago
angel_tia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coasta_70

agreed...ayesha's killing duzn make ne sense though :|
n plastic surgery???
y dey going the "k-way"?
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah starone needs to stop this!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
right Starone must take a step.........all the shows r turning into k soaps
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there is one more .....DMG showed almost murders of AR. i think starone purposely goin K-way they are bringing some new shows like Ks.
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

really its not good ayesha( aditi) ko change nhn krna chahiaye is sai zada suitable character ayesha kai role kai liye nhn hosakta

agar aisa kia gaya tu is drama ko koi nhn daikhna pasand karai ga
aditi ko hi ayesha kai character mai rehna chhiaye
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaajjal922

really its not good ayesha( aditi) ko change nhn krna chahiaye is sai zada suitable character ayesha kai role kai liye nhn hosakta

agar aisa kia gaya tu is drama ko koi nhn daikhna pasand karai ga
aditi ko hi ayesha kai character mai rehna chhiaye

Yeah....I agree..she is perfect for the role of a loving Masi!