Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont want sanjeeda .i dont like her @ all...i luv aditi acting !!!!!!!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am also short so what ?? are they trying to discriminate?????they r sucs.i tell u.this is a very hurtful experience 4 aditi n us as well!!!!!😲
aditi should spit on them n walk off ..she will get another project where her talent will b respected n not complain abt her height bcoz height doent matter @ all
😡🤢🐷🤬
🤬🤢🤢😡
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@kiran di-- thanks! thats really very kind of u. i am not a fan of the show yet so i dont have any strong emotion going around about it though i waited more than a year and half to see sanjeeda acting again..but i still hope that the replacement thing is only a rumour and u guys can have what u want. i hope there are still chances of aditi staying back.
Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soulfry

@kiran di-- thanks! thats really very kind of u. i am not a fan of the show yet so i dont have any strong emotion going around about it though i waited more than a year and half to see sanjeeda acting again..but i still hope that the replacement thing is only a rumour and u guys can have what u want. i hope there are still chances of aditi staying back.

Soul u will enjoy this show alot ..basically its really good especially the little nihal
about whatever u have said on replacement to dear i wish keh aesa ho but hats off to my dear friend for ur such nice gestures .. u know soulfry na keh we can't change others but atleast can spread the love even in so much hatred .. i guess u and me both doing the same thing ..love u for ur good wishes .. me extremely feeling terrible for this 21 year old young additi who herself is so heart broken presently 😭😭😭
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I think we should give a chance sanjeeda to prove herself after that we can comment on the current track... no offence!
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to watch the show 😊
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
These CVs, what do they think of themselves? 😡 😡 😡 Do they wanna put JPSYA to ground level trp?

I don't get it, was JPSYAs success not overwhelming enough or could they just not stand it? It is so irritating for them to make such a dumb and irrelevant decision. 😡 😡 😡 I don't know about the show and i dont care, all i hope is that Aditi had a great career ahead !!!

They are so desperate to spoil the show them let them, from my side, a big bye-bye to JPSYA. I will visit the forum but that is it !!!

They have shown us all how brainless psychos they are and unless the trp's go low, they won't get back their lost brain !!!!!
😡 😡 😡
fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All those who think replacing aditi from show have no sense what so ever! Aditi is the main reason why nihal & veer look good. Her acting is overwhelming & creates amazing bond for the actors around her as well as for the audience who would loose interest in the show once she's gone. Aditi SHOULD NOT BE REPLACED!!!!!
this is utter nonsense, aditi tailang was one key influencer for audience to be glued to this show. she's an amazing actress & deserves better. This show is just as good as dead without her. What is wrong with these creaters!
i'm from pakistan & i became instant fan to this show all because of aditi tailang's character & the innocence that she brings to this show. Its huge disappointment that she has been removed from the show. I don't get it why do the creative teams have to ruin such wownderful actress as her? she was the key to this show that kept millions of people glued to watching jpsya here in my country. I wish i could tell aditi what an amazing actress she is.
Alka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I personally think that Aditi is a very good actress and I dont feel that Sanjeeda will be able to replace her fully..one more thing I dont understand..if she undergoes a plastic surgery, how does one gain height as well???lol..I feel that if the producer wanted to replace Aditi, they should have search for someone who kinda look like her in looks or @ least height...since Aditi is short and curvy while Sanjeeda is tall and thin?? Man, Ive decided to stop watching this serial, since I am not really interested to see the chemistry between Sanjeeda and Sid..as I was really looking forward to seeing the original track..ie Aditi and Sid...arggggggggg...why couldnt these co-stars keep their personal feelings away from their professional life? I mean, acting is their profession, so it shouldnt affect their roles in the serials even if they do not show a good rapport wid their co-stars....they should only act as if they do..and make it look real for the audience!!
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

plz don't do this aditi new face hai tu kya hua v all love her in ki acting masomiat aur kahin nhn milay gy koi bi actor ata hai tu wo new face hi hota hai n jb 6 months sai yai drama chal raha hai tu ab kyun replce krrahay hain ayesha n veer looking lovly cute ........plz don"t break heart of lacs frends of aditi v luv her n don"t watch oor rate this show any more

aditi sai acha is role kai liye koi nhn hosakta v all r with u aditi mai phly bar is forum pr ai hn just beause of her
v love u aditi