Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Hi dear ..remember ur Kiran di a dieheart rajeevain and a big sanju amir fans ..its good to see u here
Please don't feel offended .. u don't know what hard time we are facing ...let all of us take out our frustration ..put urself in our shoes then may be u can understand our mental state ..please i request Sanju fans don't feel bad ..we r not aganist sanju becoz its Cvs who has called her not she herself gone to ask for the role ..agar sanjeeda na hoti to cvs nay kisi aur ko kehna thaa ...so basically we are mad with CVs ..try to understand yaar

ofcourse i remember u di. i love u and u know that well πŸ˜‰ even before seeing this one.. i went to ur bday thread here to wish u... sorry for the late wish (is baar no body reminded me and vick is also not here).

kiran di if u ever go back to sanju FC.. u'll see none of us are really excited coz its a replacement and not a fresh role. we accepted it somehow only coz its her coming back on screen after a long gap. we know that we'll face this kind of reactions only and i am well prepared that people will pour out their anger but we'll be civil. abusing is not us.. we'll not do that and we dont like to see that either. we welcome criticism but like all humans we too have a heart and its hurts to see that criticism turning into offensive bashing. i've seen stuff like comparing sanjeeda to an animal and for what reason? just coz the producers approached her to play the role if not her they will bring someone else. the CVS need to be told about it and need to be told asap. par seriously its not nice to see topics like 'sanjeeda sucks' . i understand the anger of the actress being replaced and CVS acting like jerks but how is it sanjeeda's fault? or her fans? people and all of u have right to vent the anger but i hope it won't be in a manner which will hurt someone or fans of someone who isn't responsible for the replacement decision. i will truly hope that aditi is not replaced for u, swan20 and for all those who've been attached to the show and actress. 😊
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand this..didn't they look at Aditi when they cast

her..after so many months they have found out that Sid-Aditi ht

doesn't match?πŸ˜•They even had a Amit-jaya dialogue in one of the

scenes..the chemistry Sid,Aditi and Rahul has is awesome..Ayesha's

character has an innocence and the whole character may have some

of Aditi's mannerisms (the way she talks to Nihal) which we love to

watch and it is very difficult for ppl like us to watch any another

actress play the same character. This is not against Sanjeeda..I like

her..I am just disappointed that they r replacing Aditi.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohkay...so I think tomm Ayesha is gonna get killed...ye most prolly in the monday episode...n that wud be my last day for the show. V loved Aditi so much....n the replacement is depressing me soo much. I can't take Veer romancing with sumone else... Its horrible.
Still with a lightest ray of hope....sumwhere round the corner I wish ki Aditi cums back
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The reason given in the article is a total cop out....I feel really offended on behalf of Aditi if this is indeed the case coz I myself am 4' 11" and if anyone discriminated against me because of my height, then suffice for it to say I will not be happy!!.....On a side note dnt they have something called contracts in India where its stated the length of time a person is employed??πŸ˜•....
counterview thumbnail
😭 They can't replace Aditi. She is doing so well. Why would they want to kill the show like this? Please don't replace her .... πŸ˜”
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS such a lame and hurtful excuse. replacing her coz of her height???
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
even i am short so what???will this always end up in discrimination????
Mallu
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soulfry

ofcourse i remember u di. i love u and u know that well πŸ˜‰ even before seeing this one.. i went to ur bday thread here to wish u... sorry for the late wish (is baar no body reminded me and vick is also not here).

kiran di if u ever go back to sanju FC.. u'll see none of us are really excited coz its a replacement and not a fresh role. we accepted it somehow only coz its her coming back on screen after a long gap. we know that we'll face this kind of reactions only and i am well prepared that people will pour out their anger but we'll be civil. abusing is not us.. we'll not do that and we dont like to see that either. we welcome criticism but like all humans we too have a heart and its hurts to see that criticism turning into offensive bashing. i've seen stuff like comparing sanjeeda to an animal and for what reason? just coz the producers approached her to play the role if not her they will bring someone else. the CVS need to be told about it and need to be told asap. par seriously its not nice to see topics like 'sanjeeda sucks' . i understand the anger of the actress being replaced and CVS acting like jerks but how is it sanjeeda's fault? or her fans? people and all of u have right to vent the anger but i hope it won't be in a manner which will hurt someone or fans of someone who isn't responsible for the replacement decision. i will truly hope that aditi is not replaced for u, swan20 and for all those who've been attached to the show and actress. 😊

Soul i m so happy that u recognised me and its great pleasure to meet my old Sanju amir fans but alas what a meeting here 😭😭😭 ..first thanks for the wishesπŸ€— it feels great to be remembered by my old friends .. i really missed u and vick ..don't worry soon me gonna come to sanju fc to meet u all
About sanju accepting this role i m not at all happy ..orginal orginal hi hota hai ..Sunju should have gone for new role with new subject and new serial especially when she is back to acting after long time .. we all know that replacement never last longer ..orginal original hi rehta hai so its sad that sunju accepted this role
Now regarding language being used for Sanju ..yaar i can understand that its not appropiate and here i request JPSYA fans please please don't use foul language for sanjeeda its not her fault ..whatever u like to say ..say it to CVs .. I agree with my friend soulfry that its not her fault to step into additi shoes ..as i said earlier its channel who offered her ..if not sanjeeda than may be prachi or dimple ..koi bhee hosakta thaa so in this case don't blame any other actress ..we have a fight with CVs so let them show the mirror not the one who is just entering ...
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
382287 thumbnail
To some members, who've been polite, and expressed their displeasure, in a dignified manner without offending other fans or viewers! I thank them! But I request the ones who, are deriving pleasure out of, insulting or being offensive by sarcastically making digs at the other actress(Sanjeeda) I really feel like asking, Is it worth it?! Its the decision of CVS, why not abuse them than mocking Sanjeeda or her looks or calling her names! They, auditioned actresses for the replacement, if not her someone else will come! Instead of picking on the actress who will replace, why not focus on explaining the CVs to retain Aditi?!

I adore Sanjeeda, and if at all she is coming in this show, I can say, that I will start watching it! I have nothing against the other actors or the girl whose getting replaced, I haven't watched the show before, so I will watch it like a new audience, watching a new show!
Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't like the replacment bcuz we've seen siddhiti for some time noww..n it'll be weird to change her..
Sanjee is taken as the new Ayesha, thats a good thing! :)..really love her!