Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
And on one from the show is talking...I knw the actor can't do much...do they not have a PR representative????? This is sooooooo baseless and rude.

Honestly it a target towards us females...this discrimnation to the pruest form!!!

I dnt knw abt the new girl, but it's the fact they dnt have any loyality towards their fans.

Cold vibes from lead male..were did u get that from.
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@swan20--- thanks for the reply swan20 and thanks again for being so sweet and polite. 😊 i understand ur point of view and i can totally relate that after seeing and liking a particular actor in a show.. its always hard to adjust to another actor playing the same character. about the innocence.. well i can't comment on that coz i don't know how innocent or the kind of innocence is required in the character but from what i've seen of sanjeeda. she is quite good with innocent part too but again i don't know the characteristics of the character of ayesha so i should not comment more on it. but i think more than innocence its probably coz of the newness of aditi, which worked for the character. with sanjeeda, there will be expectations and we all have seen her hence there is the talk of 'she wont suit' coz we are judging her from her previous image/works/characters.

i mentioned the height issue coz sanjeeda is definitely not tall.. if they replaced aditi for her height then they wouldn't have chosen/intending to choose.. another actress with a similar/almost similar height! hence i chose to believe that the reason is not the height but possibly something else. (i think i'll belive the TC version coz it seems more logical to me)

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soulfry

@swan20--- thanks for the reply swan20 and thanks again for being so sweet and polite. 😊 i understand ur point of view and i can totally relate that after seeing and liking a particular actor in a show.. its always hard to adjust to another actor playing the same character. about the innocence.. well i can't comment on that coz i don't know how innocent or the kind of innocence is required in the character but from what i've seen of sanjeeda. she is quite good with innocent part too but again i don't know the characteristics of the character of ayesha so i should not comment more on it. but i think more than innocence its probably coz of the newness of aditi, which worked for the character. with sanjeeda, there will be expectations and we all have seen her hence there is the talk of 'she wont suit' coz we are judging her from her previous image/works/characters.

i mentioned the height issue coz sanjeeda is definitely not tall.. if they replaced aditi for her height then they wouldn't have chosen/intending to choose.. another actress with a similar/almost similar height! hence i chose to believe that the reason is not the height but possibly something else. (i think i'll belive the TC version coz it seems more logical to me)

thanks soulfry....😊

exactly its very difficult to see another actor playing a character so convincingly portrayed by the original one.......it has never worked in the past except probably for Ronit Roy when he came in as Mihir in Kyunki....

anyways thank you for understanding our point of view too...
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so how tall is Sanjeeda? i thnk she isint that tall...whats the difference?
luvaditi thumbnail

oh! i m feelin so bad for aditi!!!she was doin such a fine job! i think there is something better in store for her.....cvs jus dnt deserve her.....such mean people i tl u...she also contributed so much in takin d show to heights......dey l learn d lesson from fallin trps.....m totally done wid d show...wl jus try n njoy todays epi...vl miss aditi a lot....such a charmer she is...al d very bst 2 hr!!!!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well guys this is it...this is the end of the show for me...No Aditi, no JPSYA...and not just because she's being replaced...am most offended at the reason given for her replacement...height problem??? cmon, were they blind before when they first cast her...this is a most demeaning and unethical act on Cinevistaas part...putting down another person because of these reasons...shows that they have no respect and dignity for another human being...

So why be a part of the viewership and promote such kind of thinking and principles...whether the show does well or not after this is of no concern to me now...they have already debased themselves to the core...

As for the new girl, don't know her so no comments...all I can say is best of luck to her...and hope that she doesn't get replaced down the line
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ht312

Well guys this is it...this is the end of the show for me...No Aditi, no JPSYA...and not just because she's being replaced...am most offended at the reason given for her replacement...height problem??? cmon, were they blind before when they first cast her...this is a most demeaning and unethical act on Cinevistaas part...putting down another person because of these reasons...shows that they have no respect and dignity for another human being...

So why be a part of the viewership and promote such kind of thinking and principles...whether the show does well or not after this is of no concern to me now...they have already debased themselves to the core...

As for the new girl, don't know her so no comments...all I can say is best of luck to her...and see whether she gets replaced down the line or not.

exactly HImani....i'm really angry for this very reason......this is sheer discrimination.......👎🏼
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Cinevistaas is a highly unprofessional prod. house to work for....I truely believe we need to boycott their shows simply for the way they treat their people.....looks like everyone had their eyes closed when they decided on casting Aditi and Sid together.....they didn't know the height difference then, they didn't know there will be a love track in the future. 👎🏼 All this came up suddenly it seems. Highly unethical prod house and it deserves all the brickbats from the audience.

Some senseless moron is at the helm of this prod house who has no values or work ethics. Please PM me their FB ids so that I can vent my feeling directly....
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree wit Anshu's point. when the Cinevistaas were casting for the main leads of JPSYA , they didn't realise the height problem, now all of a sudden they have problems wit Aditi's height....... when the show is almost at its peak!!!! How unprofessional the Cinevistaas can be??
I really feel bad for Aditi , hope she gets good roles in future.I was really enjoying the Sid-Aditi chemistry n bcoz of their height , they looked more CUTTEE !!!!!
If Cinevistaas change their main lead like this often in their serials , then they should think twice bfore producing one !!!!!!😡😡
Edited by rima001 - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soulfry

how can we judge even before watching something guys? the anger is justified and so is the venting. i can understand the attachment but we cannot assume that sanjeeda won't suit/work/match even before watching her in this. sanjeeda has done 3 characters so far and all 3 were diverse from one another. she is known to be versatile. if she was not good the producers wouldn't have considered her. but i agree... sanjeeda too is not at all tall ...she has a slim petite frame. i was reading an article in another website (its from the rival site of TB so i cannot name it) but the reason stated there is totally different. as per that article.. which also got aditi's own quote with it says.. she was replaced coz of the cold vibes with her co-actor (the male lead) and considering they had issues shooting normal scenes.. they felt romantic scenes would have been bigger issues hence they production changed her. *peace*

Hi dear ..remember ur Kiran di a dieheart rajeevain and a big sanju amir fans ..its good to see u here
Please don't feel offended .. u don't know what hard time we are facing ...let all of us take out our frustration ..put urself in our shoes then may be u can understand our mental state ..please i request Sanju fans don't feel bad ..we r not aganist sanju becoz its Cvs who has called her not she herself gone to ask for the role ..agar sanjeeda na hoti to cvs nay kisi aur ko kehna thaa ...so basically we are mad with CVs ..try to understand yaar