Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia Kapasi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I wonder what the makers are upto? The face for Ayesha is Aditti and how can they just change that. We have grown to seeing Additi as Ayesha who has simple girl next door looks which is the demand of the character. Cannot imagine Sanjeeda as Ayesha. The trps will surely go down.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knw mallu... It's like they dnt want to hear us! N our request. My only fear is that now with the love track..they are gng to give really good scences and then all of our efforts gone to waste...cuz I bet some of the new chicks fan base eargerlu waiting the showand thus may increase the ratings.

I'm just dissappointed. I bet the morons quite on purpose cuz they want us to let out our fustration( just like dmg)....we need to be like the dmg fan base...just stop watching the show...for those idiots to get clue as to what they have done!!!!
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have been watching JPSYA regularly and I always looked forward for the next episode and I love Aditi's acting. The character suits her so well that tears do come to my eyes when I see her cry. Now Im really v sad because Aditi is being replaced and may be once she is gone, better not to watch this.
Still I pray and hope that the CV's would hear all our pleas and bring our Aditi back

I can't ever accept any one as Ayesha other than Aditi, for me she is simply the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ fitting gal for the character, this is not an offence to any otheractor/s. For me all the JPSYA moments are best captured with Aditi, and still hoping that she'll be back soon.
Better late than never
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, it's a huge bummer and I am very disappointed with channel and the production house decision. As a matter of fact, it seems not only the viewers but the cast & crew is also upset with this decision. The replacement excuse is very pathetic !! Even with the height difference, Aditi & Sid have amazing on-screen chemistry.
By the way, Sanjeeda is short too...probably around 5'2 or 5'3 & she has a small frame & figure as well...if they think Aditi didn't fit well with Sidharth than Sanjeeda will look like a total kid infront of him.
Personally, sanjeeda is one of my favorite telly actress...I liked her since Kya Hoga Nimo Ka days...and she was my favorite jodi in Nach Baliye 3. She is beautiful and a good actress too. STILL, I don't think sanjeeda can be Ayesha Sharma...only Aditi Tailang was & is the best as Ayesha...and it will be soooo difficult to continue watching the show without her. I am sooo sad & upset with the recent developments. Hope to hear good news (i.e. Aditi return to the show) soon officially...i hope Aditi comes back through popular public demand.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I knw mallu... It's like they dnt want to hear us! N our request. My only fear is that now with the love track..they are gng to give really good scences and then all of our efforts gone to waste...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•very true that's what i am thinking, aditi was doing a fantastic job😭😭😭and was doing complete justice to the romantic scenes as well, she has innocence,passion and charms too, now god bless the role of ayesha🀒😊

cuz I bet some of the new chicks fan base eargerlu waiting the showand thus may increase the ratings.

I'm just dissappointed. I bet the morons quite on purpose cuz they want us to let out our fustration( just like dmg)....we need to be like the dmg fan base...just stop watching the show...for those idiots to get clue as to what they have done!!-i dont think that's going to effect them at all like you said they are morons🀒🀒🀒

mallu

Word Count: 1

..sunshine.. thumbnail
oh letz see wat happened next =[
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what do the creatives mean that now that the romantic track is starting they want another actress......didn't they not know right at the beginning when they cast Aditi that at some point there would be a romantic track between the lead pair............how unprofessional of them......πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘

i feel so bad for Aditi.......being chucked out from a show because of her height....

Sanjeeda is a good enough actress......and i have liked her in other roles. But i seriously doubt she would look good as Ayesha.......she doesn't have the same innocence. Also i don't think her chemistry with Rahul (Nihal) would work.

πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
how can we judge even before watching something guys? the anger is justified and so is the venting. i can understand the attachment but we cannot assume that sanjeeda won't suit/work/match even before watching her in this. sanjeeda has done 3 characters so far and all 3 were diverse from one another. she is known to be versatile. if she was not good the producers wouldn't have considered her. but i agree... sanjeeda too is not at all tall ...she has a slim petite frame. i was reading an article in another website (its from the rival site of TB so i cannot name it) but the reason stated there is totally different. as per that article.. which also got aditi's own quote with it says.. she was replaced coz of the cold vibes with her co-actor (the male lead) and considering they had issues shooting normal scenes.. they felt romantic scenes would have been bigger issues hence they production changed her. *peace*
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg
Meri Dua hai kay additi kay janay kay baad
INSHALLAH JPSYA FLOP HOJAYE AMEEEEEEEEN
CINEVISTAAS ne hum sub ka dil todh dia hai Hum sub ne kitne koshish ki hai agar ye additi ko nahi layeey to ye apni TRP Kho dein gay
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@soulfry

i have nothing against Sanjeeda.....infact i loved her as Nimmo. She is very pretty & may also look good with Siddharth. But Aditi has a certain innocence about her which i feel is essential for Ayesha's charater. Also Aditi's & Rahul's (Nihal) chemistry is mindblowing......which is an integral part of the script.

As to the reason being cold vibes between the lead pair.....well only they know the truth. I'm commenting on the reason being cited here......if its indeed because of the height difference then IMO its extremely insensitive & unprofessional of the creatives!!!!!