Sanjida is all set to play ayu PG1-NEW

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey folks how about discussing everything about Aditi's replacement in one thread instead of making several topics😊Everyone is eager to take there frustration on aditi's abrupt replacement so why not share some anger together????

mallu

LATEST:

Sanjeeda Sheikh to play Ayesha in Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi?

As per the buzz, known actress Sanjeeda Sheikh has almost been ...

Originally posted by: yehdil028

Aditi to be replaced; could her 'cold vibes' with co-star be the reason?

Aditi Tailang who plays Ayesha in Star One's Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabee is making her exit from the show. Sanjeeda Sheikh may be stepping in her shoes. Aditi who was happy after bagging her first lead role is very upset as she is shooting her last scenes.

Aditi was a new face when she started shooting for the show. The show is currently the top position on the channel and it's believed that Aditi is also equally responsible to take it there but she isn't a popular face and also share cold-vibes with her co-star Sidharth Shukla.

A source informs, "The show is now gearing up for a romantic track between Ayesha and Veer in the show and both of them share unfriendly relationship. They hardly agree to shoot normal scenes and there is no way they can work up the chemistry required for romantic sequences, so the producers decided to replace her."

The source adds, "Aditi will be seen meeting with a bad accident and then undergoing a plastic surgery. It's not yet finalized but Sanjeeda will most probably replace her."

Aditi sounded very disturbed. She says, "Yes, I will be leaving the show soon and I can't tell you more than this. I don't know why I am being replaced and I haven't even tried to find out. I am currently shooting my last scenes where I will be seen meeting with an accident. I don't wish to talk more on this."

Sanjeeda says, "Yes, talks are on but I can't really confirm it. Things will be finalized in a couple of days".
https://entertainment.urlremoved/television/40-daily/12799-aditi-to-be-replaced-could-her-cold-vibes-with-co-star-be-the-reason

Cold vibes with co-star the reason?

Originally posted by: aysha_18

Sanjeeda Shaikh to play Ayesha in Jaane Pehchane?

The buzz is that well known actress Sanjeeda Sheikh has almost been finalized to play the new Ayesha in STAR One's Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi...

An Indya source tells us, "Aditi is leaving the show because of her cold vibes with her co-actor and now when Ayesha-Veer's love track begins it would be very difficult for the crew to handle the situation and that's the reason of replacement as the creative team is planning to bring a new character or they will do plastic surgery of Ayesha and a new face will come up and for that they are considering Sanjeeda Shaikh. But 99% speculations are that, it is going to be Sanjeeda though she hasn't started shooting for the show yet. Now Ayesha has her make-over and she can't take the stylish look while Sanjeeda looks stylish in both Indian and western."

Sanjeeda Shaikh who was busy in the meeting said, "Nothing is confirmed, please call me later as I am really busy."

Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi airs on STAR One from Monday-Friday at 8:30 PM
https://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sanjeeda-in-Jaane-Pehchane&xfile=2010/March/News_20100319_96

Sanjeeda to play Ayesha in JPSYA? - New Article

Moderator's Note:

This Topic is created to Discuss about replacement in the Character Ayesha. So please stick to the Topic. Avoid comparing the 2 Actresses. Please avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. Such posts will be dealt with very strictly. As soon as you see a thread of this type posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your fav jodi/idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

Have a Healthy Discussion.

Regards

IF Dev Team

[/MOD]

Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im so hurt mallu.. only aditi for me.. and now, i am a sidditian forever..
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont want siddeeda :( :( no way
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hiiii deepu,mallu
cant they now change the decision😕 😕
i m at last now fed up😡 😡
and giving in
sorry to say.......but is there any hopes left?😭 😭 😭
StayStrong thumbnail
ofcourse deepu what's the problem yaar, i dont know after 6 months the creaitves are thinking to replace aditi-omg it suXXXXX!!!!
mallu
luvaditi thumbnail

aditi is a charmer nd der cant b ny comparison wid her.......she ws outstandin in d shw......god i m usin "ws"....y sanjeeda?sid, aditi nd rahul r such a gud and refreshing trio.....

StayStrong thumbnail
and see aditi's rating she is on 28 that shows that she is a great actress although i dont like her new look at all because of her hairs it would be much better but her acting is superb and the rankings are the proof of it.
i am so so so so so so heartbroken and mad:
mallu
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All...dnt mean to be negative. What's the point now...those idiots have made up their minds. This is a public forum...and yes they also have privi to read this..and they are...so this is gng to give them more ideas as to make the show better without aditi!!!!

We all have formed such a grt bond...I just dnt want to lose that. I thk we need to be a bit more stragetic abt our meeting place...what u think?

They not gng to change their minds!!!
StayStrong thumbnail
@Mel:thas what happen whenever there is a replacement the discussion are to be happen on the same forum but what else can we do we have already signed petitions and the result of it wow the creatives have already find a replacement-huh Mallu
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
im distrubed...i liked aditi a lot......she suited the role to the T....and they repalce her cos of her height....why didnt it click them when they were doing the casting.....sanjeeda is nice....but i still dont think it will work...cos she really doesnt suit the role!