-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Eew!.............Sanjeeda can't step in Aditi's shoes!.........
And anyway whats this nansense abt height?...........After plastic surgery Ayesha will become taller??

Ridiculous!
Edited by crazyfairy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvaditi thumbnail
god!!!!cnt even imagine sanjeeda playin d sweet ayeshas character....no ways....she doesnt fit in d character at all......aditi roks nd vil alwys b ayesha 4 me....nd d height xcuse is jus so silly.....even sanjeeda is short in height....yuk!!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dnt even knw what to thk anymore
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I give up! Talk about murdering a script! We are supposed to believe that someone falls off a cliff, their entire face as well as their height and build etc all change and the story goes on?!?!

I have nothing against Sanjeeda but this pointless twist does my head in.

Stupidity bhi ki kohi had nahin hoti kya?!?
382287 thumbnail
Guys, sorry for intruding but Its a very sad and offensive title for a thread!! You have right to vent your anger but calling someone "SUCK" is not a very nice way! Sanjeeda has fans too and has a lot of it! By saying it you are only hurting the fans who are not responsible for this situation. Its the production house's decision.
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ccolkat

I give up! Talk about murdering a script! We are supposed to believe that someone falls off a cliff, their entire face as well as their height and build etc all change and the story goes on?!?!

I have nothing against Sanjeeda but this pointless twist does my head in.

Stupidity bhi ki kohi had nahin hoti kya?!?

I just cant help my self
🤣🤣
🤣it isnt because this is funny , but coz of the stupidity of the CV's
why can't jai and divya not coming with a whole new character to revenge on their murder❓
the CV's are crazy because they think with an accident the whole appearance of one's self is changed into a new being????
how crazy they are🤪

All I can say is Aditi suits best with Ayesha's character, and her chemistry with nihal and veer is superb👍🏼
No one can beat our Aditi⭐️⭐️⭐️

🤣
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed. Avoid making posts that are instigatory, abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. Bashing and using offensive language/words is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team