Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

aditi ki masomiat bhara face aur kahin nahin milay ga is role mai sirf aditi achi lagay gy shuru sai hm isay daikh rahay hain ab kisi aur ko kaisay bardast krsaktay hain plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dn:t change her

sanjida is role mai achi nahin lagay gi usay villain ka plot zahir krdain n aditi ko wapis lai ayen

mai is show ka boycott krti hn agr inhun nai aditi ko replace kia

luv u aditi

faizafarooq thumbnail
im totally in favor of the boycott... .. i hate sanjeeda she wont even fit in the character... aditi was sso natural. SHe and sid looked so good together...
BOYCOTT THE SHOW...I DIDNT WATCH IT TODAY :( NOR WILL EVER TILL THEY BRING ADITI BACKK
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=739008133 all-here is a link for amitra..she is the creative director for the show......please please email about what happened.
just to let you all know that...the articles about Aditi and cold vibes from Sid are false....they get along really well. Its a favoritism game and this is not fair....
please email the cow!!!
thanks,
Mel
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all, here is the link for a way to reach amitra the creactive director of the show....please email the cow!!
just to let you know all the articles that sid and aditi have cold vibes is completely false....this is all a favoritism game.
Thanks
Mel
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am done with this show and done with cvs!!!