Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Getting rid of her because of her height? thats b$%^&^sh)). They are discriminating her.

If she was a British or any other actress she could sue them.
So annoyed with the creatives, todays my last day of watching JPSYA.
luvaditi thumbnail
i dont even hv d courage to watch todays epi...it wud b such a terrible one....aditi leaving d show ...poor thing!i feel so sorry for her...such an injustice 2 a new comer....inspite of a brilliant performance....so its end of jpsya 4 me....i l jus wish her gud luk....luvd d show til she ws der!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All...for those who live in India....please the boycott this show!!! I say this becuase you have more power in bringing Aditi than those who live aboard.
The reason foe which they let Aditi ( her hiegth & cold vibes with Sid) is really really unprofessional. This is discrimmnation!!!! It does not make any sense...it's a very silly season.

All, it's a matter of principal!!!

Lv...Mel
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

All...for those who live in India....please the boycott this show!!! I say this becuase you have more power in bringing Aditi than those who live aboard.
The reason foe which they let Aditi ( her hiegth & cold vibes with Sid) is really really unprofessional. This is discrimmnation!!!! It does not make any sense...it's a very silly season.

All, it's a matter of principal!!!

Lv...Mel

Totally agree! Discrimination and bigotry- we need to take a stand against it! So insulting that noone from the production house or their team has even acknowledged the hundereds of messages we have all sent. Also, why should an intelligent audience base swallow a crap storyline lifted stright out of a film that was in its heydey so many decades ago?!?! A person falls off a cliff, comes back with a new face, new height and it all!!!!
I for one refuse to be made a fool of and support ratings of a production house that treats its viewers with such disrespect.
3283 thumbnail
I have been a silent reader for some time now !!!! And this annoying habit of star one is getting us audience no where. So boycotting the show for good until I see Aditi back on screen !!!! Star one definitely needs to be sued !!!!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sure, there is no point watching the show without aditi.
though we'll miss vihaal bonding, this week 's going to be totally depressing. anyway, why should we care when thetre is no life in the show.
kelta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah! Count me in! I am definately not watching this show from monday coz the story's not gonna end up anywhere. Everything was going fine until that contract killer was hired...oh and also Veer's confession was too quick...needed some build-up there. Anyway, Aditi was portraying the role of Ayesha perfectly...and if they used height as an excuse to replace her, then thats very stupid...coz one of the reasons I found this jodi very attractive was this very height difference (I am sure there are many who whould agree). I am definately going to quit watching the show...but I wish the JPSYA team good luck with their endeavours....after all, they did provide us with a good show till now...but I guess all good things come to an end...I just wished they ended the show with a good note rather than transform the story into some plastic-surgery-ka-drama. Anyway, its their show, their decision. They can do whatever they like. We've done all that we could to stop this from happening from petition to boycotting...but not avail. Looks like CVs are hell bent on having this plastic-surgery track. Its not us who are going to loose out on a lot...as this is nothing new...we'll pull ourselves together as we have our own lives. But I feel sorry for the people who work for the production house...the drop that this will bring in TRP's would mean job losses for those people for whom this is the means of their livelihood. Anyway, I wish everyone well. Peace.
- SB:)
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

mel, if we call them, whom should we talk to ?

i am sure they are n't bothered about reading mails, but we should keep throwing at them............, you have sent the addresses of dif ferent web sites. indya.com is fine, but i 've really not been able to get with others. how do i reach others.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Sweets...someone will pick up..it's a feedback hotline. Pls chk, one of the topics...arpita and I have included all numbers.

Thanks for ur help...dnt give up guys...we need to have our voice heard!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
here is the ids for creatives/ Please mail them and let them know there rong suicidal decision

1: Contact id for Cinevistaas:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

2: Ids for Media personnel
http://www.tellytadka.net/1_2_Contact.html
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

3: Contact for startv
[email protected]
http://app.indya.com/feedback/starfeedback.asp?channel=starone

Phone Nos
STAROne
+91- 2226304811

CINEVISTAAS
+91 2226002643 (This no is mostly answered, call this one)
Additional : +91 2226006066

People in India please call as many time as you can bug them day and night till they change their decision
Good luck