Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parkview23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yes you are right. come on people join here and lets boycott the show. pliz dont watch any episodes after additi is gone and then CVs will know what they have done. TRPs shud drop like anything. if you guys are true additi and veesha fans then please join here
veervardhan thumbnail
i will not watch even a single giga second of jpsya with aditi gone 😡
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haan yaar mein bhi yeh show nahin dekhon gi kyun kay aditi nahin to JPSYA nahin.
cutesmiles thumbnail

Hey everyone,
my name is sakina and i'm an indian :)
i'm new on this forum
i had been a silent reader but now i cudnt take it.

i used to love this show but eventually the creatives did what they wanted to and now i hate CVs

i personally WANT this show to be offaired. creatives should learn from their mistakes but they just CANNOT
i got soo pisseeedd

cutesmiles thumbnail
people should totally boycott thsi show. i will never watch this show again but taht wouldnt nmatter much as i am overseas. but seriously those of u who do live in india should Not watch this show if u guys are fans of aditi tailang
we want her back :((( and it must have hurt her when aditi found out that she got fired BECUASE of her height. wat a lame reason. the height gave rise to the cuteness
and the innocence int heir love but i can't find the same innocence in sanjeeda.
she is a great actress but i just can't imagine her in the role of Ayesha. not onlii her but i cannot picture ANYONE in ayesha's shoes. 😭
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys, I've already posted earlier on and said that I shall NOT be watching after the replacement stupidity starts but I have a few more things to add:

1. Re comments on height, appearance of the couple etc:- to me this is the epitome of shallowness! Do we all choose partners with issues like what their height is or what they look like as a couple with us? And if it was such an issue, why did their originally pair them together?

2. I believe the shows TRPs have in the past demonstrated what a great cast there was, especially the lead pair, which we all came to love. The role suits Aditi to a T and to now change her, despite the overwhelming public opinion, to me, is insulting.

3. Except for the ridiculous rumors, which seem to change daily, no one has bothered to give us a decent and reasoned response except for the stars themselves (in as much as they can).

4. As the audience if our opinion is not important, I see no reason to make a fool of myself.

5. This is the only show I currently watch and I got into it because the script was fresh and it was a fun filled romantic track and I love Sid, Aditi and Rahul. The script is being butchered with a twist that defies imagination and makes the other stupid shows we have seen seem believable and they are taking away a central character!

In summary, no need to persevere with feeling bad and upset at this waste of time and I shall therefore support the move to boycott the series, with a heavy heart (as I still like Sid and Rahul).

When will the mindlessness of trying to fix things that are not broken end?!
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

only because of aditi's acting as ayesha this show is going so nicely and even if she is short in height so what she can act ayesha's part perfectly and i would love to join u.

cutesmiles thumbnail
we were so happy when we saw the promo of veer discovering that he is in love and the TUM SE HI but then saari khushi bhaar mein gaye. Cvs just go to hell with ur shows. :(
veervardhan thumbnail
i will certainly boycott the show once aditi is replaced
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
am not a gr8 fan of this show....but i do watch it sometimes....and i really like VeSha jodi😊..............but one thing which i am not able to understand is that- the creatives say that they r replacing Aditi 'coz of her short height...but is Sanjeeda very tall??.....Sanjeeda herself is quite short!....see am not a hater of sanjeeda or anything...but i am really angry at CVs that why they give false reasons to replace someone.....if in place of Aditi, they would have been roping in Pallavi Subhash or some other tall actress, it would have made sense....but they are repalcing Aditi with an actress who has almost similar height as hers!........Is this PH blind or what????