Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Everyone..
Even though m not a dedicated viewer of JPSYA , i feel disheartened with sucha' lame and childish behaviour of the creative team. That is, to dump a great actress like aditi just cuz of her height ???πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±I mean , COME ON ,(Un)creatives.....at least find a genuine excuse for your actions.
My question to the creative team is : Were you suffering from partial blindness before casting aditi as ayesha in your show??? Couldnt you see her "HEIGHT" difference THEN??? why to cast poor girl before hand and then suddenly dump her just cuz she doesnt fulfill your sooo called height criteria...???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
PS: the thing which is upsetting is WHEN will they think of motivating a NEW COMER who is doing fairly good job in raising your channel's TRP???? No offence meant, but i dont find their decision of appointing Sanjeeda to play the role of ayesha contructive. No doubt that sanjeeda is great with her acting skills , but again as she is NOT A NEW FACE in the industry people might compare her with her previous roles/love interests which is certainly not good for JPSYA . Whereas , aditi being a TOTALLY NEW FACE....had this FRESH LOOK presence which made JPSYA , a complete refreshing show to look out for. I would rather watch kekta maayii's show to see sanjeeda....(AND M SERIOUSπŸ₯±) .
ANYWAYS....no one can do anything if creative team is planning to ruin a pretty decent show by replacing the casts. Simply cuz , they can NEVER bring the magic back which was created by the ORIGINAL cast.
DOWN WITH THE HILL...
disappointed viewer.
Neha.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

what a stupid reason to replace someone..Mel u r right...same thing is

applicable to Sid too!!😑 Aditi shd sue CVs..it is discrimination.. I hope

their ratings get screwed up and they will have to end the show (not very

good for Sid...but am so mad at CV)
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am completely with u all Guys...for me the show will end on the day Ayesha wud die.....till den I wud love to keep my last memories of Aditi playing Ayesha.

Now only this show....henceforth...I will b boycotting every CV show...
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mel, I have already boycotted it but we need all our friends in India to
to boycott the show completely. There boycott will effect the TRP's & dip it to a big Zero..
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely, without Aditi JPSYA is incomplete!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for all that want to share you fustration....please feel free:)
CINEVISTAAS

+912226002643 (MORE EFFECTIVE) Also +912226006066

STAR1 +912226304811

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

http://app.indya.com/feedback/starfeedback.asp?channel=starone

[email protected]

[email protected]

http://www.tellytadka.net/1_2_Contact.html

dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want this to come out nicely, but I don't think the replacement has anything to do with height. It's true that Ayesha is barely taller than Nihaal. However, I think the reason to replace her is that she doesn't look mature enough.
Obviously, Siddharth as the main lead is very handsome and mature-looking, and honestly, I am not sure I would be able to digest a passionate love story between Ayesha and Veer as things stand. To be honest, Ayesha always looks awkward with Veer, though I don't sense the same awkwardness from Siddhanth. But I do agree with one thing. They should've at least tried putting her in heels first. And her new look was completely ill-thought. They should've tried putting her in more mature Indian suits, higher heels, different make-up, and a different hairstyle. The American clothes and bangs made her look even more kiddish. Not sure, but they could've tried other methods before resorting to a new lead as the chemistry between Ayesha and Veer is fairly decent.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ummmm...in the character write they write she is 21..and Veer is 28...now does Veer look older.
QUOTE=dhoopkinarey]I want this to come out nicely, but I don't think the replacement has anything to do with height. It's true that Ayesha is barely taller than Nihaal. However, I think the reason to replace her is that she doesn't look mature enough.
Obviously, Siddharth as the main lead is very handsome and mature-looking, and honestly, I am not sure I would be able to digest a passionate love story between Ayesha and Veer as things stand. To be honest, Ayesha always looks awkward with Veer, though I don't sense the same awkwardness from Siddhanth. But I do agree with one thing. They should've at least tried putting her in heels first. And her new look was completely ill-thought. They should've tried putting her in more mature Indian suits, higher heels, different make-up, and a different hairstyle. The American clothes and bangs made her look even more kiddish. Not sure, but they could've tried other methods before resorting to a new lead as the chemistry between Ayesha and Veer is fairly decent.
SairaNabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know right..

they should've thought abt this height situation before starting the serial..
it wouldnt b dat much problem for the viewerz then... they would b used to other ayesha...
now once already started..its difficult to think about anybody else as ayesha...
luvaditi thumbnail

so yesterday was d end of jpsya 4 me......nw aditi gone,so nothin left in d show.....such a terrible twist 2 such a cute story and characters.....one thng is 4 sure beware of cv shows....jus nt worth watchin....time n gain it has been proved....nywys luvd dis shw till yesterday.....nw its bye bye time 4 dis serial no matter how well sanjeeda does her role bt d innocence of aditi cant be recreated...