Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys...let's send our comments to the morons( the production)...many of them are on facebook...just over load their emails
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

this is not justifiable..u cant replace a girl coz of her height........ where the creativeswere when they finalised Aditi as their main lead......her chemistry wid Sid is superb infact her height has added the charm more to this jodi..............Mad people(CV) u should have think abt this before........we have strongly accepted Aditi as Aysha and cant see anyone on her place...........wakeup Cvs dont ruin this show like others.........

Edited by romaila - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
tis is needed melinda..i hve been a silent reader 4 long bt tis news hve prompted me 2 cme online......i m the 1st 2 boycott the show...tis show is nothing widout aditi...aditi will n always be AYESHA 4 us....im really pissed wid CVs....wat a stupid n disgusting reason 2 replace aditi...where were their heads wen thbey were auditioning..infact aditi brings total innocence n freshness in the show....she has a sparkling chemistry wid sid...i hve beenw atching tis show frm day 1 n absolutly love the pair...JPSA is nothing widout aditi!
Edited by mehraan - 14 years ago
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

All...I just the article. The morons replaced aditi because of her hieght. This is completely wrong and a fickle reason to replace someone as good a Aditi. With all our efforts in contacting the team and requesting them not change the lead...they are not listening to the fans.

Aditi's acting skills completely rocks and she stands out compared to everyone on the show..this height is can go both ways. I like Sid Shulka, but if they are gng to use this excuse...then I can say Sids too tall. Come on...look Amitji and Jayaji....

All...please join me and boycott the show!! Now more then ever..we need everyone to comment...please please don't be a slient reader! Pls join us.

Thanks

Mel

Thanks,

Mel

i hve been a silent reader of this forum since december. although i don knw hindi i'l watch all the episodes without missing even a single part with the help of your updates and discussions😊. but i'm really sad about aditi's replacement. its vry vry unfair😭. i watched this show bcoz of aditi-sid-rahul's performances. first i don know that she's a new comer. that much atitude she shows and she gave life for the entire soup by her potential acting.she's very cute and i think who ever replaces her could not match 100%. hereafter i'l not watch the show. in that article they said tht aditi is very much upset with the cv's decision. i too felt very very bad . hence i'm gng to enjoy last two or three episodes and gng to say good bye to the show😭. but i want to congratulate you guys for ur sincere effects👏👏👏 to save aditi. i think next month she's getiing her birthday. we guys should keep supporting her and lets wish for her future.⭐️

Edited by cathy_rene - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Already boycotted Mel, don't even feel like watching today's episode....and will definitely not see after Aditi is replaced...
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I an so disgusted after reading the article!!!😡😡😡😡😡

Wasn't the prod house aware of height difference when they finalized leads???? Weren't they aware there will be a love track in the future? Is it something that happened out of the blue? Did Sid grow taller or Aditi grew shorter in the last 4 months??????
Cinevistaas will face the consequences for their callous attitude. The show ends for me when Ayesha goes.....I won't watch it for Siddharth or Rahul....simply becoz this prod house needs to learn a lesson or 2 in professionalism and unless audience rejects their show, it won't happen. It's not just about aditi, it's about all the other people they keep changing from time to time.....
Stupid crazy people.
Can someone PM me CV's people's id on FB. I think I need to speak my mind directly...who cares if they are offended🤢
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Can someone PM me CV's people's id on FB. I think I need to speak my mind directly...who cares if they are offended🤢

to me too, pls
luvaditi thumbnail
hey...can nyone giv me cinevistaas email id!!!i wnt 2 smash dem down directly!!!
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends,
This is really depressing........after a torturous hectic day, i am getting this to know that finally aaditi is going.......i am feeling as if we r going to loose a family member of ours........we love u aditi...we will always stand by u...........u r in our hearts ....u rocks.....& after u go, we r going to boycott this show........as u happen to be the soul of this show...............

i am really sad & wondering, how CVs can be so adamant & cant see public demand & Sentiments......😲
😲
For aditi, we all love u & wish u all the best for ur future..u will definitely bag much better roles in coming times........

love
tanvi
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have my support..what a frivolous reason to get rid of someone!