MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
All...I just the article. The morons replaced aditi because of her hieght. This is completely wrong and a fickle reason to replace someone as good a Aditi. With all our efforts in contacting the team and requesting them not change the lead...they are not listening to the fans.

Aditi's acting skills completely rocks and she stands out compared to everyone on the show..this height is can go both ways. I like Sid Shulka, but if they are gng to use this excuse...then I can say Sids too tall. Come on...look Amitji and Jayaji....

All...please join me and boycott the show!! Now more then ever..we need everyone to comment...please please don't be a slient reader! Pls join us.

Thanks

Mel

Thanks,

Mel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
of coarse mel.......we will boycott the show
and we protest their decision and lame excuse very strongly😡🤢 🤢
we audience r liking their jodi soooo much
and now how much confirmation they need
retain aditi or no more jpsya more us
again when their love track will be finished and more imp will be given to another track will they bring back aditi then😲 😲 😲
so foolish of them
if they think like this then why they chose aditi 1st😡 😡
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
20000% agree with you Mel.. i am not watching the episode from monday. i will watch only until where aditi is shown...
MELINDAM thumbnail
This is such a sexist notion!!!! I cannot believe this!!!!

This is tasteless...unprofessional idiots!!
luvaditi thumbnail
hey guys,i have been a silent reader of this forum 4 a couple of weeks.....bt jus cnt control myself to login nw......i m literally in tears......jus need 2 burst out....dis is dam ridiculous...luved sid nd aditi pair and dey l alwys rok 4 me....i m totally bycottin dis shw ftr aditis replacement......nd i wish cvs suffer big time.....hell!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
I sooo pissed rigth now...like we have all put in efforts to Keep Aditi and Save Ayesha and try are just gng to show die in a very tragic way. Are they not thinking abt the fans????

Really whose bright idea was this to change Ayesha....how is this creative??? Backward minded ppl!!!!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Mel- totally agree and I am not watching after this mindless track starts.
If there is no respect for public opinion I see no reason why I should help improve their ratings. I think Sidharth and Rahul and the rest (especially Lavina) are wonderful but to me, the essense of the show is lost after such a central character is changed at this sort of important point.

Talk about destroying a great script!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
They did the same thg in dmg...but this is really too much!!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
what a stupid excuse!!!!!!.don't they know abt height difference when they have casted her.Stupid creatives.Have n't they done some romantic scenes already with the same height difference.Creatives have gone madddddddddd
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is utter nonsense.........to be singled out because of your height.....👎🏼.......this is extremely insensitive & unprofessional of the creatives.

i'm definitely not going to watch the show anymore.....however much i like Veer & Nihal....i just can't watch the show if there's no Ayesha (Aditi) in it.