Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvaditi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ya...i totally agree wid u on tht.....aditi ws jus d kind of girl needed 4 dis particular role....sanjeeda is way apart.....nooo...dis cnt happen!!!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys,

I agree that replacing Ayesha is not nice.....I too noticed the height difference when they came close, I did feel that Sid was uncomfortable in the romantic scenes wherein he had to come close to Ayesha......But as a viewer, though I saw the uncomfort level, I was still OK since Ayesha took the track to a good level and hence I didnt want her replaced.....but if she has to get replaced, then guys, Sanjeeda is the best replacement......She is the exact kind who can come after a face replacement.....U see Ayesha's and Sanjeeda's build is more or less the same.......Whoever doesnt know Sanjeeda, let me tell you that she is very good and if she is shown modern then she would look very beautiful too.....

What I do not understand is that Sanjeeda, in my opinion, is more or less, the same height as Ayesha.....Not sure how the height issue will be solved with her In......Probabaly she is a little more taller than ayesha but not enough to make viewers feel that how can the height increase after a plastic surgery.....She definitely looks great with her BF whos tall enough!!!

Well, with Sanjeeda in, I am not so upset though ethically, I feel very bad for Ayesha!! They should have seen this height issue in auditions....Anyways, i wonder if they are making the prospective leads stand beside Sid and see what suits him!!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago
mistyblue thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..sunshine..

Sanjeeda Sheikh to play Ayesha in Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi?

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6511

Im kind of happy that Aditi is changed. I always used to think the serial would have been much better if only it was someone else doing the character of Ayesha and height has no part in it for me. Aditi's expressions especially in emotional scenes were very bad ...she had a funny way of using her mouth which was not so attractive . But since the serial was good I started tolerating Aditi and kind of accepted her also but after the new hairdo I again started having the same old feeling. So I am kind of happy she is getting changed.
But Sanjeeda I am not sure as I feel she has a kind of mean look even though she is very beautiful and her last portrayal of a negative character is not going well for her in my mind for this role. But anyway for me Sanjeeda would better than Aditi if there is no other option for another actress who is more innocent looking.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi

Its already been posted
Sanjeeda as Ayu/Aditi's replacement-Discuss here

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team