-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm not a really active member but since i heard of Aditi Tailang being replaced, i have been really disturbed......JPSYA was my favourite show from the day it started....and i have not missed a single episode till today....in fact i watch an episode again and again.........The Veer-Ayesha couple is outstanding...and my favourite couple............and if Ayesha dies or she gets a plastic-surgery, i won't be able to stand a new girl with Veer!!!!!......It took Veer 5 months to finally fall for Ayesha......and just as we start enjoying the awesome chemistry, another shock attack!!

I think india-forums is one of the most popular, if not the most popular forum.

So please, if the creative teams do read our discussion, please realise that there is no need of a plastic surgery to raise TRPs...............It will only mean a farewell from many of the most attached viewers of this shows which certainly includes me.................

No-one can be as sweet and charming as Aditi, no matter how beautiful........

So please drop the idea of plastic surgery because:
1. It has been shown in uncountable shows.
2. Recently, the girl in Swarg got a plastic surgery.
3. The track will become predictable with Ayesha losing her memory and all that.
4. This idea is rotten and not original.
5. You will be destroying the sweet story, including the relationship of Veer-Ayesha and Nihaal-Ayesha.
6. A new girl with a different voice and complexion playing Ayesha will be really silly.
7. If you look at the other shows that have shown a plastic-surgery you will see that the TRPs have usually gone down....
8. There is no need to drag this story in this manner.
9. A track with Ayesha and Veer hunting for the killers or the entry of other characters in the Veesha love story will be better.
10. Few protagonists till now have been so sweet and original as Ayesha(played by Aditi)......her acting looks so realictic(and not fake)....that several times when Ayesha cried, i have cried as much as her. Although she is new she has been better than many experinced actors from day1. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I really hope that our requests will not go unanswered.......

We love Jaane Pehchaane Se Yeh Ajnabbi and will continue to watch it unless there are such crazy tracks........

Otherwise its a farewell forever!!............Fans of JPSYA!....please support me!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by crazyfairy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Crazyfair!!
You described my sentiments perfectly in this post !! I completely and strongly agree with you. I am too boycotting the show with Aditi's replacment. Oh well, it was good as long as it lasted...I am just going to enjoy the last 2 episodes of Aditi Tailang as Ayesha Sharma...and stop watching the show from than on...I don't even want to see the new Ayesha or the new female lead. This is grave injustice to loyal viewers of JPSYA...and I hate the creative team for playing with our emotions and ruining the show for us.
If Aditi had to leave the show for her personal reasons, at least, the producers can kindly tell us and we would have respected her decision. But suddenly replacing Aditi as a new rating stunt is horrible...and it seems that Aditi didn't want to leave the show too. I really hope someone from creative team gives us an explanation to ayesha's replacement soon. They owe us at least this much !!!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am strongly agree with u....its a torture to her n us
Edited by foxs - 14 years ago
veervardhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cont me in . you have written exactly what i am feeling๐Ÿ˜’
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are absolutely right, if aditi is replaced then i am done with watching this show!!!
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lets plan a funeral for JPSYA!
anam.ghani thumbnail
so so very correct!!! even i am quitting watching this show. it will suck withiout ayesha. aditi n nihaal is what kept the show going n now this leaves me with no reason of watching it!!

bye bye jpsya!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@craizyfairy

agree with all your points.......the creatives are hell bent on ruining their own show.

if not too much trouble plz mail these points to the e-mail id's of Cinevistas, Star One etc provided by Arpita & Melinda.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliantly put- I am 100% with you as many others clearly are. You have summarised the current stupidity that we are being subjected to. I have gone from despair to anger- why are we being treated with such contempt by the production house?! Do our opinions matter so little that we cannot be dignified an answer that we can believe? Anyway I could go on for ever. I will not be watching a ridiculous twist like this in a show that was brilliant and had so much potential.
kelta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@crazyfairy: I agree with you completely.