veervardhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😡hi guys this is to inform you all that we as loyal fans of jpsya and the current cast would all boycott the show if ayesha is shown dead or if aditi is replaced.this is the only way the creatives will come back to their senses and will change the track.this is an action i feel is necessary if we want to save the future of jpsya.if the death news about ayesha or aditi's replacement is true jpsya would turn into a typical ekta kapoor soap.we won't let this happen at any cost.we all like jpsya because of it's innocence and the incredible bonding between VeNiSha.we all have been waiting for veesha romance to start and if ayesha is shown dead it would be heartbreaking.personally i have been depressed since reading the article . Should Ayesha survive aditi will enact her role.she is perfect.
she has become emotionally attached to us and cvs can't play with our emotions AGAIN!!.
PLEASE MEMBERS JOIN ME IN THIS SINCERE EFFORT.do press the like button if you like.
😡
😡
Edited by veervardhan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi most of us will be boycotting the show, once Aditi is gone.
And please don't post in all capital letters, as it is against IF rules and is considered as shouting.
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MOST OF US WILL B BOYCOTTING IF THE IDIOTS REPLACES AYESHA
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, thats right, we will hold a grand funeral for JPSYA on this forum!
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey !!...good post ;)
Count me in...I am definitely boycotting the show after Aditi Tailang's last episode in JPSYA is telecasted. It was a good show as long as it lasted...but now it's completely ruined for most of the loyal fans...I don't have the stamina to bare the torture of a new female lead replacing our beloved Aditi Tailang as Ayesha Sharma.
I hope the producers suffer the consequences for playing with our emotions...thanks a lot creative team, thanks a lot for ruining JPSYA for us in the name of stupid TRPS...i really hope you suffer from the downfall of ratings...so starone can pull this show off air before it's contract expires.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: foxs

MOST OF US WILL B BOYCOTTING IF THE IDIOTS REPLACES AYESHA

Using Capslock implies shouting. Refrain from using it,
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Boy cotting this show!!!!!!!!!!! JPSYA haai haai... show band karo... ya aditi ko vapis laao.......... JPSYA aur cinvestaas haai haai........
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi
Discussions on the replacement to be done in the below Topic
New Ayu & replacement-Discuss here

For Petitions please find the below Topic
Petition- Please Don't kill Ayeesha!

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team