Crazy Producers or Producers' Craze

misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Serial after serial producers are pushing their lead protagonists to death and then pulling them back. Is it a joke?....😡😡😡 Check this

DMG: lead pair shown on the verge of death and then time leap. And we found them alive...😲

Miley Jab Hum Tum: Gunjan was shot and fatally injured.... paralysed..... now perfectly fine...😕

In other shows of colors

Na ana Is Desh lado: same story...

Utaran: same story...

Balika Badhu: ....................... I am tired of writing the same thing all over again and again..😕

And now ........... JPSYA is also going the same way... 🤢

Character replacement is an outdated idea & bad kind of twist in the storyline. Forum ki gali gali mein shor hai, yeh toh emotional atyachar hai.... Iss atyachar ko nai sahenge 😡

Irritating, ridiculous, boaring ......

kahani mein koi aur twist nahi mila...... Iss creative head ki creation purani ho chuki hai...👎🏼 ......🤬

If Ayesha is going to die then how the story is going to move forward?..... Face change of the protagonist is also a bad idea.🥱🥱🥱 We are already familiar with these kinds of twists and turns..... all thanks to Ekta Kapoor. We want something knew which this show was offering till now ( I don't know about the future). But it is becoming predictable.

If the rumors are true and A dies or some replacement happens it will ruin the freshness of the storyline.

It's like pehle hi stroy mein itne flaws hain ki ginna mushkil hai aur ek naya blunder....😉 producers should be happy and thankful to us that as the audience we have accepted the show with so many flaws.

Nope... creative head must think of something more interesting which is to say.........

SAVE Aditi. keep her in the show and depict that she survives the attack and becomes underground or something....

Oh God please bless these guys with some creativity and save us from their torture.😆😆😆😆😆

Edited by misty85 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I was hoping same
that at least they will show bold, determine, confident A, fighting to get justice to her sis's family. Veer helping her, standing with her against his family. VeNiSha living as family
JJ getting expose. N's life getting nicely shape.

why do they even have to do special episode when they are ready to shot own foot
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I was hoping same
that at least they will show bold, determine, confident A, fighting to get justice to her sis's family. Veer helping her, standing with her against his family. VeNiSha living as family
JJ getting expose. N's life getting nicely shape.

why do they even have to do special episode when they are ready to shot own foot

I am wondering the same thing...also, why bother with ayesha's "make-over" if they were going to replace Aditi??? They could have just waited for the new lead to enter the show instead of showing Ayesha's much talked about make-over...btw...it has been only a week that Ayesha's make-over took place and a week later she is going to be dead...and than a new female lead will be introduced...what da heck??? seriously...are the confused or what??
First,ayesha was suppose to find her sister muderer...and now she will be killed & than a comeback from the dead...oh gosh, i think that's why i don't watch ekta kapoor aka balaji soap operas...this is all what they do now...i seriously, thought cinevistas were a better and a more creative production house compared to their competitor balaji...but NO, i was wrong!! they seem to be following in ekta kapoor's footsteps...so i guess, she must be happy. ugh...whatever...it is pointless to write or say anything more...because it's like banging your head against a wall...The creative team probably reads everything we write but simply don't gives a damn about our views or feelings...thanks a lot seriously !😡👎🏼
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
cinevistas these days seem to be going out of their way to follow ekta tactics on their shows just to fit into the drama genre... when shilpa was to leave DMG we were all wondering how they would change the face, these guys came up with something novel, and made Shilpa say bye to her fans, and welcome Sukirti as the new Riddhima...

here ofcourse, i have my own doubts as to how they will do something like that, cos, aditi looks visibly upset at this over night replacement and brutality!!! no matter how good or bad, the change of face leads to alot of disturbance in the mental orientation of viewers!!! makers should be a little more sensitive towards that aspect of show making
Edited by honeydew_dmg - 14 years ago