Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
THEY R BUNCH OF LOSERS OUT THERE.......N WE Call them as CREATIVES!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒THEY R DEAD PPL BECOZ DEAD PEOPLE DOESNT HAVE BRAINS @ ALL.......THEY R BRAINLESS PPL🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒..........B/C THEY R DIGGING OUT THEIR OWN GRAVES.......ITS WILL B FUN TO WATCH THE TRPS FALLING LIKE LONDON BRIDGES IS FALLING DOWN N DOWN N DOWN N NEVER 2 RISE AGAIN😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑😑
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tum ne pukara aur hum chale aaye.....lol... i hope i am the honeydew you were looking for ... hehehe... even if i am not, something asked me to visit this forum tonight, at this time in the day ( or should i say night), and made me open the post, which was so aptly titled that i knew it had to be dear you!!!! alright alright, ill get down to saying what i have to now...

i dont this show that often, but from day one it was sadly apparent that this show is one of those desperate attempts by star one to fit into the mould of "drama"- it has a predictable story, and with the run o the mill, poor self righteous girl meets super rich boy, they clash, call names, and eventually fall in love!!! i think when Cinevistas decided to make this show, they knew DMG was already sinking, and they desperately needed another show to rule the roost, they knew their youth drama was so not happening anymore, what with Armaan and Riddhima supposedly dead and gone... a new show meant, new cast, lesser cost, no ego issues, hassles ... and a grip over an extra half an hour during the prime time slot on Star one- what i have always felt about the creatives of DMG and now JPSYA, is they have this pre conceived notion that SOAPS in general are bad, and what they are making is different! this worked with DMG, what with the spunk, romance and acting doing most of the talking- in a show like JPSYA however, what was lacking from day one was a strong base! there was not much to anticipate, people knew what was going to happen, and sadly not many cared to sit and find out how it would happen...

in the last one week that i watched of the show, i could see how the Veer and Ayesha scene where his saying palat, and his kissing Ayesha's photo bore an uncanny resemblance to the Armaan Riddhima pre-confession days! audience today wants to see new stuff, the moment they get a feel of been there done that, they dont hesitate to change their channel... thats where screenplay takes over, in other words of a layman, its the way a scene is treated, instead of Veer suddenly realising he loved Ayesha one fine morning, had they built on his state of confusion, and the turmoil of how he could feel this way about someone he hated until the other day, perhaps the audience would have been able to relate to the sentiment a little more...

but for obvious reasons, they hurried the whole thing, because, they wanted to replace the girl, and if she were to disappear they would have to use some base to take the story forward- Veer and that little kid ( dont even remember his name sorry), i dont think would hold so much ground...!!

i say, when you auditioned for the girl didnt you know she was short? infact that was the first thing i noticed about the lead lady! that she looked younger than her age, and it looked like they were somehow trying to fit her into the story! makers need to realise that beyond a point its not the looks or the attire, but the person that matters to a story, i relate to DMG because of karan and sukirti, and at times Shilpa! MJHT is Mayank, Nupur, Uday, Samrat, Benjy!!! Similarly with JPSYA! if Ayesha is replaced it may not make much of a difference to me, cos i dont watch it that often anyway... but it will definitely remind me of the fact that there has been a change, and this thought will be more than enough for me to distort my opinion abt the show...

its sad, that the production houses (esp this particular esteemed one not to name it) treats humans like machines that read out and act out scenes! the production house thinks it owns these machines and on a day the owner has a bad day, and the machine doesnt work, he will not think twice before discarding it and replacing it with another? what then is the value addition one can make to a character or a story, when there are so many replacements... i am sorry to be taking so many DMG examples, but, i love Armaan for the way he loves Riddhima no matter what, and perhaps wouldnt want to see anyone else playing the role, ditto with sukirti, she was my Riddhima, and and where the story is going is not my concern anymore...

star one, cinevistas: you dared to be different, you wanted to be different, stick to it! if you think different isnt working for you, and you want to join the rut, then please watch other soppy soaps like Uttaran, Lado, Bidaai, that waste days and months together one small nuances and emotions, and still get away with it, and learn from them! cos they are hot hits not becuase they want to prove they are different, they are hits because they stick to what they believe and make what they always intended to!

its really cheap and degrading that you replace your actors, writers, cast and crew at the drop of a hat, and still expect viewers to watch your shows and give you TRP's! we give back what you give us! you know it, but dont care, its about time you start caring...

phew! i am tired....

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

<font size="3" face="Calibri">I am hard pressed to understand what makes a production house / Creatives determine the way the story will move. Sometimes, I understand the lack of TRPs may, but JPSYA doesn't suffer from that malaise. On the contrary, it's one of the top shows for Star One! SO I am foxed! I wish honeydew watched this show – she might be able to shed some light on this! Sigh!

</font>

<font size="3" face="Calibri">For a production house that redefined falling in love for scores and immortalised Armaan Ridhima, they seem to be doing a shoddy job of the Veer-Ayesha love story...πŸ˜” Veer suddenly discovering he is in love with Ayesha was like striking jackpot in the slot machines – boom! It just happened! 😲😲There was no build-up to the realisation that hooked the audience on their journey of self discovery. 😭I dunno, but for me, the magic was missing in this romance. πŸ˜•Even the beautiful Pritam number (today's precap) could not overcome the sense of artifice that the picturisation presented to me. πŸ€”</font>

</div>
<div>

<font size="3" face="Calibri">Plus as a production house, they seem to have recurrent problems with strangely enough only the female leads 😍in their serials be it Shilpa Anand, Sukirti and now Aditi. πŸ˜›What else could explain the exit of all the female leads at some point of time or the other? πŸ˜†Or maybe as they say, it's the divas that are temperamental! πŸ˜‰</font>

<font size="3" face="Calibri">
Though seriously, there must be something more than meets the eye cos why would they want to kill the goose that lays a golden egg?πŸ€” Or maybe, they just need new writers!! πŸ₯±</font>

Edited by honeydew_dmg - 14 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi
Role:Ayesha Sharma
Ayesha's beauty lies in her ordinariness. She's just like any other face in the crowd, but a second look will reveal a spark in her. A quiet and pleasant disposition of the girl next door. She is quintessentially the younger sister. Not spoilt, but happy to be dependant on her elder sister Divya for emotional support. She prefers to play second fiddle even though she isn't short on talent or confidence. She is the type who doesn't want to expose them. The reason for this is behavior has to do with her being an orphan and therefore a desire to be just accepted as normal everyday person. You will never find her wearing flashy bright clothes or coming up with lofty thoughts. It's a faade that has infused with her personality. But being an orphan has also taught her the instinct of self preservation. When going gets tough, she gets toughest. Thinks most clearly and acts most definitively at crunch times. This is her strength which is obscured by her hesitation and goofing up. Ayesha takes life one day at a time. She isn't really a planner but a drifter.

LOL ... i say creatives, please read the first few lines! pehle khud rules banate ho, aur fir khud unhe tod te ho! yeh kaisa insaaf hai yuuuvaaar aaaanar????? hume insaaf chahiye aapki isss screwed up adaalat main
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

I agree with whatever u said as its a tough reality but what to do now ..CVs with such activties has degrading themselves ..They killed the show with the experiment .. u know what when they changed riddhima 3 times ...replaced the orginal first batch of docs in DMG i was like are they mad ..apney poan pe kudh kulhari mar rahey hain ..DMG gave star one recognition otherwise no one knew this serial before then MJHT, LNBDJ and now JPSYA ..DMG orginal first cast is responsible for star one promotion and Star one has killed their top rated show all due to CVs crap minds ..Shame on them ..people onwards never watch any serial from CVs

However besides saying this if we can do anything to stop CVs then its right time when Arman fans + all DMG fans help us in the petition to stop CVs nonsense and this stupid experiments of replacing female lead off and on .. u know what i m redicting the same fate of this forum like DMG where u have fights on the Arman riddhima 1/2/3 fights

Like I said, I wish I could understand what drove them to do what they did... though in all fairness, we dont know what are the pressures they face from the channels and even perhaps the actors themselves.... it cant be all their fault, but given Cinevistaas track record with their leads I would be hard pressed to give them a benefit of doubt!
I do wish they would think through their decisions at the outset instead of getting viewers used to something and then doing a 36 degree turn!
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: algebramulti

Well...Shilpa & Sukirit quit the show on their own will...they weren't let go from the show.

On the contrary, Aditi doesn't want to leave but it is the proudcer & creative team of cinevistas decision to replace Aditi and bring a new face for Ayesha Sharma.
I am hugely disappointed in the upcoming track...they ruined veesha love story...and JPSYA for us. If Aditi isn't brought back as Ayesha Sharma than the show will loose it loyal audience and from No. 2 position it will go down on ratings...if cinevistas want to make a huge mistake than they must suffer the consequences !!!

Whether let go or decided to go is mere semantics in the context of the fact that they cant seem to retain actors - and I am not saying that its entirely the production house's faults. In a couple of instances the actors are to be blamed just as much, but when it happens repeatedly with one production house, you start wondering. Ektaa manages to retain most of her cast intact for those never ending sags of hers....
To me JPSYA never really kicked off the block.. the romance has always been forced esp this new found confssion of Veer and his love sick drooling over Ayesha...to me it just evoked amusement and no tugging of heartstring. And now I read that they found her too strong esp with the upcomming romantic track! Huh? They didn't notice it all this time?

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Well said...this is the most perplexing situation...Aditi is a new comer..so I really doubt that she is of 'Diva' quality. You are very right...the are also destroying Veer's character....overnight he falls in love and realizes that she is the gal for him..COME ON!!!

What I dont understand is that...why fix something that is not broken. The morons have so many venues that could have taken with the current storyline...O' I forgot this would require them to think a bit...that's why I call them Morons...and really I personally think that we are giving them too much credit by call them Creative.
So, what their new plan...make Veer is gng to be a single dad and he'll remember Ayesha day in day out....until they introduce another female lead....well morons...that's been done. What they really need to change is their management structure..do a complete house cleaning of all the behind the scence staff.
I am just royally annoyed by their unprofessionalism to even make an attempt to explain to the fans the current status of the show...bunch of losers!!!!
Melinda

But that's the hallmark of Cinevistaas - their shows ave a lot of potential but they somehow, consistently squander them!πŸ˜†
What I find really amusing is that they woke up after so many months to realise that Aditi is short so the pair wouldn't look good? Poor girl, clearly the tress ofworking with the production house seems to have robbed her of her height over the last few monthsπŸ˜† and she falls short on their height chart!!
And clearly, as you rightl said, Aditi can hardly be considered a diva given her newbie status, you wonder...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
How bad is that
they screw her hair then replace her.

I wrote same in my email that did not they know about her height the day she stepped in for auditionning
bunch of loosers and knuckle headed

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

They need a new boss at the helm of Cinevistaas who has vision and focus. Who can take decisions at the right time and not keep going back n forth about everything. They need to learn to sustain their people...not just lead actresses but other employees too....writer, script head, dialogue writers etc etc and whoever else they have changed we don't know about. They need to learn to keep their flock together.......

Who knows what's the reason for Aditi's exist....maybe she has her own reasons which she won't disclose to those exchanging msg on FB. Unless we know them personally, none of the actors will tell anything becoz TV industry is very insecure.......there are too many wannabes and limited roles. Noone is indispensable which these actors/actresses know very well; which is perhaps the reason they compromise too. So maybe it's Aditi who wants to leave and there are negotiations going on.
Come on...this is just a show...yeh nahi to koi aur sahi....we have the right to choose so let's not get too emotional about the whole matter............(though I know it's tuff)

Well said! Yup, its yet another show and there will be more.... and like you said, one never knows what is the actual story behind any news... its just that it seems to happen consistently with this production house!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: md410

I could not agree mode. You are 10000000000% right
Creatives are on self destruction path. Since the show started, it was an experiment for them . They keep changing everybody on regular basis. Now they are changing main lead too
To me too the confession, realization,all seems fake and so artificial.
Show has lost essence.

Poor Veer, he had a time limit - 1 episode - to discover, realise and accept his love!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sum_sum

The thing about creatives is that they think they know it all but they dnt realise that the viewers are the ones who have the potential of making or breaking a show.....I have not come across a single person who is happy with the way the creatives are taking the decision of replacing Aditi....by changing Ayesha they'll be changing the whole dynamics of the show....it'll be like an arithmetic sum that doesn't add up......I for one will definitely stop watching this show if Aditi is replaced, not that I contribute to the TRP game as I live in the UK....but the point is that there are too many ppl who are disillusioned with the cvs decision and hence sooner or later they'll have to call it a day and shut shop!!

Yup, they appear irrational and inexplicable but the truth is that somewhere, someplace there is someone who llikes and will watch the show no matter what.. I heard from some friends who watched Sanjeevanai (the origial one, not DMG) that it started ver differently from the emotional crazy drama that it became but it was very popular... the tragedy is that the soapsthat really do well are still Ektaesque in their nature albiet a little less obvious - so as long as you can dish out that fare, everything seems to get forgotten!