DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

I am hard pressed to understand what makes a production house / Creatives determine the way the story will move. Sometimes, I understand the lack of TRPs may, but JPSYA doesn't suffer from that malaise. On the contrary, it's one of the top shows for Star One! SO I am foxed! I wish honeydew watched this show – she might be able to shed some light on this! Sigh!

For a production house that redefined falling in love for scores and immortalised Armaan Ridhima, they seem to be doing a shoddy job of the Veer-Ayesha love story...πŸ˜” Veer suddenly discovering he is in love with Ayesha was like striking jackpot in the slot machines – boom! It just happened! 😲 😲 There was no build-up to the realisation that hooked the audience on their journey of self discovery. 😭 I dunno, but for me, the magic was missing in this romance. πŸ˜• Even the beautiful Pritam number (today's precap) could not overcome the sense of artifice that the picturisation presented to me. πŸ€”

Plus as a production house, they seem to have recurrent problems with strangely enough only the female leads 😍 in their serials be it Shilpa Anand, Sukirti and now Aditi. πŸ˜› What else could explain the exit of all the female leads at some point of time or the other? πŸ˜†Or maybe as they say, it's the divas that are temperamental! πŸ˜‰

Though seriously, there must be something more than meets the eye cos why would they want to kill the goose that lays a golden egg?πŸ€” Or maybe, they just need new writers!! πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with whatever u said as its a tough reality but what to do now ..CVs with such activties has degrading themselves ..They killed the show with the experiment .. u know what when they changed riddhima 3 times ...replaced the orginal first batch of docs in DMG i was like are they mad ..apney poan pe kudh kulhari mar rahey hain ..DMG gave star one recognition otherwise no one knew this serial before then MJHT, LNBDJ and now JPSYA ..DMG orginal first cast is responsible for star one promotion and Star one has killed their top rated show all due to CVs crap minds ..Shame on them ..people onwards never watch any serial from CVs
However besides saying this if we can do anything to stop CVs then its right time when Arman fans + all DMG fans help us in the petition to stop CVs nonsense and this stupid experiments of replacing female lead off and on .. u know what i m redicting the same fate of this forum like DMG where u have fights on the Arman riddhima 1/2/3 fights
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well...Shilpa & Sukirit quit the show on their own will...they weren't let go from the show.
On the contrary, Aditi doesn't want to leave but it is the proudcer & creative team of cinevistas decision to replace Aditi and bring a new face for Ayesha Sharma.
I am hugely disappointed in the upcoming track...they ruined veesha love story...and JPSYA for us. If Aditi isn't brought back as Ayesha Sharma than the show will loose it loyal audience and from No. 2 position it will go down on ratings...if cinevistas want to make a huge mistake than they must suffer the consequences !!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: algebramulti

Well...Shilpa & Sukirit quit the show on their own will...they weren't let go from the show.

On the contrary, Aditi doesn't want to leave but it is the proudcer & creative team of cinevistas decision to replace Aditi and bring a new face for Ayesha Sharma.
I am hugely disappointed in the upcoming track...they ruined veesha love story...and JPSYA for us. If Aditi isn't brought back as Ayesha Sharma than the show will loose it loyal audience and from No. 2 position it will go down on ratings...if cinevistas want to make a huge mistake than they must suffer the consequences !!!

they will definitely suffer the consequences....after Aditi's exit .the TRP's will surely go down & they will have to wind up the show soon. Its actually a shame that such a wonderful show with a good star cast is going to meet this fate. The production house have completely lost it....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said...this is the most perplexing situation...Aditi is a new comer..so I really doubt that she is of 'Diva' quality. You are very right...the are also destroying Veer's character....overnight he falls in love and realizes that she is the gal for him..COME ON!!!
What I dont understand is that...why fix something that is not broken. The morons have so many venues that could have taken with the current storyline...O' I forgot this would require them to think a bit...that's why I call them Morons...and really I personally think that we are giving them too much credit by call them Creative.
So, what their new plan...make Veer is gng to be a single dad and he'll remember Ayesha day in day out....until they introduce another female lead....well morons...that's been done. What they really need to change is their management structure..do a complete house cleaning of all the behind the scence staff.
I am just royally annoyed by their unprofessionalism to even make an attempt to explain to the fans the current status of the show...bunch of losers!!!!
Melinda
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

They need a new boss at the helm of Cinevistaas who has vision and focus. Who can take decisions at the right time and not keep going back n forth about everything. They need to learn to sustain their people...not just lead actresses but other employees too....writer, script head, dialogue writers etc etc and whoever else they have changed we don't know about. They need to learn to keep their flock together.......

Who knows what's the reason for Aditi's exist....maybe she has her own reasons which she won't disclose to those exchanging msg on FB. Unless we know them personally, none of the actors will tell anything becoz TV industry is very insecure.......there are too many wannabes and limited roles. Noone is indispensable which these actors/actresses know very well; which is perhaps the reason they compromise too. So maybe it's Aditi who wants to leave and there are negotiations going on.
Come on...this is just a show...yeh nahi to koi aur sahi....we have the right to choose so let's not get too emotional about the whole matter............(though I know it's tuff)
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I could not agree mode. You are 10000000000% right
Creatives are on self destruction path. Since the show started, it was an experiment for them . They keep changing everybody on regular basis. Now they are changing main lead too
To me too the confession, realization,all seems fake and so artificial.
Show has lost essence.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The thing about creatives is that they think they know it all but they dnt realise that the viewers are the ones who have the potential of making or breaking a show.....I have not come across a single person who is happy with the way the creatives are taking the decision of replacing Aditi....by changing Ayesha they'll be changing the whole dynamics of the show....it'll be like an arithmetic sum that doesn't add up......I for one will definitely stop watching this show if Aditi is replaced, not that I contribute to the TRP game as I live in the UK....but the point is that there are too many ppl who are disillusioned with the cvs decision and hence sooner or later they'll have to call it a day and shut shop!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They keep talking about the TRP...the line up on star one is becoming so lame...how can we relate to such show...all the new shows are taken place in villages..lol.
See..should there be a Nealson rating system that handles the veiwership. I dnt know what to say anymore...I used to be so exicted to watch this show and would sneak out during lunch to watch...but now its just gone. On the way home, I saw the clip of Veer writing the letter...that was sweet..but isnt is Veer's characters...it just doesnt mesh for me...he become way too soft. You get what i mean?
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so depressed about Ayesha's killing track & Aditi being replaced that I haven't been able to enjoy these wonderful episodes being aired since monday.
I waited 5 months to see Veer realize his love for Ayesha and accept it too. I must say, it was worth the wait...but it was totally ruined with news of Aditi's replacement. Now that I know the future of JPSYA...I am not able to enjoy the recent episodes at all. I am too upset as I became so attached to Veesha (Sidditi).
Oh well...I am going to watch the last few episodes of Aditi in the show and enjoy Veesha(Sidditi) last scenes in the show together. In "Tumse Hi" song picturization, Veesha are looking dreamy !!! I will miss Veesha(Sidditi) so much on the show...and I will miss Aditi too.
After Aditi's exist, I am boycotting JPSYA, just like, I boycotted Dill Mill Gayye after Shilpa Anand (original Riddhima's exist). Cinevistas know that DMG ratings went down after Shilpa's exist...and same thing will happen again with Aditi's exist.