Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys....look what I gotto noe...the craetives are fultoo auditioning new faces for new Ayesha... As I was chatting with DIMPLE JHANGIANI..remember she used to play one of the leads in HUM DONO HAIN ALAG ALAG...look what she said:

Payal
Hi Dimple
howz U??

Dimple
hi
good

Payal
hmm...well can I ask u for a favor?

Dimple
yes

Payal
I mean....any idea how can v contact the star one craetives
creatives*
the one where v can vent all our suggestions regarding a particular show.
any genuine email id...or sumfing??

Dimple
wil let u no
india forums u put

Payal
Yh...actually I am in IF....I was asking for some contacts of cinevestaas precisely....

Dimple
4 dil mil gaye

Payal
na na...for Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabbi
U noe...they are trying to replace Adti...whoz playing Ayesha....n also the track ahead will show her dead
n dis is absolutely unwanted

Dimple
yes
i also got a cal

Payal
really??

Dimple
ye

Payal
Ohk...but u noe what...Aditi n Siddhart are doing a great job together
n their chemistry is just amazing

Payal
Hey....will mailing them us?
help*
Dimple
I guess so

This is just a part of the chat....I am really worried....Hope things are not ruined .... Aww... Aditi...why is this happening to U..?? 😭 😭
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Payal, to kya Dimple ko bhi audition ke liye call aaya? so that means height is not the issue...as Dimple bhi height mein kam hi hai...so whats cooking?
paaal thumbnail
I dunno...dis is just ridiculous.....I must say that the production House is highly unprofessional... may b they are just replacing the leads coz therez some issues with her personally...may b ..just a guess...coz other than that no other issue looks relevant to me. They are just ruining a good show.
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh dats not good we will miss ayesha!!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bye Bye Additi ..its a lesson for all ..never ever watch any CV production serial in future ..they will murder ur emotions
paaal thumbnail
Di....am feeling horrible....just feeling like doing something....blasting at them...for even thinking of doing something. This is horrible...am lacking words.... I must CV is really immature...n hence forth...am sure...that its a strict no no from me for any CV show. Let them ruin to hell.
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aaww...i'm glad aditi replied to you. it's finally good to hear from her. Basically, she reinstated the same thing sidharth wrote to me as well..
I feel so bad because Aditi doesn't want to leave the show but she is being laid off. 🀒Even, Sidharth didn't want Aditi to leave as well...he said, it was sad but true 😭 ...
ugh...but i agree with both tho...as actors, they literally have no say !!
btw...she wrote" hoping to hear positive news and development in the future" so MAYBE based on our petitions and requests cinevistaas will call Aditi back to show !!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
guys, lets keep the petition and the requests going...if we can make a difference than we sure willπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...thank you for sharingπŸ˜ƒ
btw...aditi replied back to me as well:
she wrote, " thank you for supporting, it's overwhelming...love you all "πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by algebramulti - 14 years ago
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing,i like aditi she is so sweet.why creatives not understand dat what we fans want.
paaal thumbnail
Aditi n Sid are really sweet...hope the roduction was half as sweet as them [8-(]
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hhmm...from what it seems, aditi didn't want to leave the show and she has no issues on returning to show either. Sid has no problem with aditi either. Height difference is eliminated as well.
I wonder, what's the reason behind aditi's sudden replacement...as she acts good...had a make-over & has great on-screen chemistry with Sid & Rahul...
I knew the writer can't kill of ayesha sharma's character as it whole point of " jaane pehchane se yeh ajnabbi"...also, in the storyline...everyone had a sudden(too sudden perhaps) change of heart towards ayesha.." b/c she is being bumped off temporarily...and they will bring ayesha back with a new face...than whole new drama unfolds :(
I'd rather watch Aditi's return to the show...i dont mind a small break for Aditi from the show....but perminant replacement of Aditi is a HUGE mistake !!!
Cinevistaas...listen to us...we want aditi as ayesha sharma only !!!