Aditi replied me back :) Check Pg 2 IMP

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys....I had send Aditi a msg on fb....n she replied back.

Me:

Payal Sanyal March 17 at 10:56pm
Hi Aditi... I am a huge fan of urs...n I lovee u in the show. I am in absolute love with ur character and appearence. The onscreen pairing of urs and Siddhart is just amazing....n v just love to c u both together.
From the recent buzz we have come to noe that ur character will b facing a death in the show. We wud seriously missing u on the show. U are just the perfect. Being a newcomer...v have always loved the way u portrayed ur character. U are the sweetest "Maasi" for us.
N whatever the creatives decide to do...ADITI will always be the AYESHA for us....n v are trying hard from our side to make the CVs get the point that noone wud ever suit Ayesha other than Aditi...n the jodi would always remain incomplete as U are the soul of the character. V as fans are really depressed as this sudden twist.

All the best...though v noe that being actors u people don't have much to do with the decision of the production houses n creatives...but if possible just make them go thorough all our messages....please let them noe how much v will miss u.

With lots of love ❤️
Payal

Aditi Tailang March 17 at 11:08pm Report
i just have one thing to say..and that is..thanks soooo much for supporting n standin by..it feels great n overwhelming...it genuinely means alot..even il miss the show alot as i was extremely attached to the entire unit...but yes..as actors we cant do much..newaya..lookin forwrd to hear some positive news and developements in the future...thanks alott again..lots of love..aditi..will talk to u soon!!mwaah

This is soo sweet of her to reply me instantly....though she hasn't yet accepted my frd reqst 😛
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thx fr ur efforts Payal....so the news is true Cinevistaas is a crzy prod house to work for.They can't retain their actors and change their mind a the drop of hat. How oldis this show???? why d id they select her then? Crazy bunch of people at the top😡

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for sharing!.....So this means its true?😭....I guess its bye bye JPSYA from me if the creatives go through with this track😔
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Payal...

so its confirmed....nothing to look forward to now. The production house will realise their folly when they see the TRP's falling. I don't think i'll continue watching this show now....
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks paayal 4 ur effort
aditi and sid r sooooo sweet
asa they responded to us
i think cv too have to respond to our plea and protest
aditi still has hope 4 good news........
we dont mind a break 4 aditi but we want her back
we will work on it and will force cv to bring back aditi
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its ok if she has decided we cant do anything..
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx Payal. Aditi n sid r so sweet to reply bac so promptly.we all will really miss aditi , hope they bring her bac to the show !!!! By public demand !!!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saher_90

Its ok if she has decided we cant do anything..

Its easy for some but difficult to accept for many 🤢
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys....I noe Adi n Sid are really sweet...n too humble...as Pink sai...v wud all agree even if shez having a break...but a permanent bye bye from the show...wud just bring down the show...its terrible...can't even think of that. Well Guys...has something else to share with u all...will post it shortly.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Its easy for some but difficult to accept for many 🤢

I know sweets but we cant change her mind..It would be good if she wont leave.