Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
cudnt agree more with your arpz...
I thk will kill her off or so it seems...then veer will be the daddy to nihal(poor kid) and they build a very tight bond. Couple of years (in TV time...6 months)...they will show Veer getting back into the swing of things and a lady will help him through his emotional grief(oooooooooooooooooo im so not looking forward to this) and then they start having feelings and thats when our girl comes back....let see how Tiger will handle this.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Script writer must be from Ramsay Camp ... He likes to show everybody as ghosts ... We already had two and now he will add one more ... Eventually sab ko ghost bana deyga ...Phir Ghost love story hogee and then GHOSTS will watch it
MELINDAM thumbnail

hi himu, di, sakshi, arpz...the notion that hieght is the issue is really silly..i mean one can say my Sid is way to tall...it can go both ways....and if this is the issue...then how bloodly vain??? I thk there is more to the story then this....prepare for the worst now.

poor Nihal...whats gng to happen to him now? and the looney tunes crews...whats gng to happen to them?

MELINDAM thumbnail
we need to have Gutam Hedge to be the creative head....he's really good and actually answers back to the fans
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
HI Suman, Himani 🤗
himu
ban gaye slides
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Suman🤗 episode dekhna ya na dekhna ab barabar ho gaya hai...nothing much happening really...i sure won't be able to see death episodes and all...i can't take it
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

HI Suman, Himani 🤗
himu
ban gaye slides

Arpi🤗 tujhe kaise pata? ha yaar 55 banane pade aur abhi bhi kaam baaki hai...questinnairre type kar rahi hu abhi
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Suman🤗 episode dekhna ya na dekhna ab barabar ho gaya hai...nothing much happening really...i sure won't be able to see death episodes and all...i can't take it

Himu 😃 I have already stopped watching the current episodes forget about watching the death melodrama ... After full-days work plus other tensions who wants to see the rona dhona ... I just watch the shows for entertainment not for getting depressed ..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
well
they actually can not say anything about height. they themselves had joke and jaya-amitabh symbolic pairing
so technically they need to maintain that.
Why do I still feel that FB message reply is not correct one. they are not clear. she has not mentioned that yes I am sorry I am leaving show or will not seen any more. I guess creatives testing audience for reaction. The new gal will be siddhi or lady who saves A. basically A will come back.
may be I'm being over optimistic. seeing and believing what I want to see and like to think
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Himz suman arps mel...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 kaise ho sab???
yaar i m in such an offf mood... kuch kaam bhi nahi hua at work kept coming on IF to see if there is any news... n now i need to catch up!!!!!!!!! this is SOOOO STUPID!!!!!