Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you very much...
I thought Nandini had a hand in murder of Jai & Divya didi.
What was her raaz that was not disclose to us 😕😕...
Mehak_Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx a ton 😊
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

haan yaar, I am already hooked to LTL and Rishta.com, but rishta comes only once a week and its a fresh concept and exciting n good looking cast...chalo..me going gotta pick Meher from day care

What does LTL mean?😕
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice update, himani.
don't know how to feel about today's epi.
nandini, thanking ayesha . veer apologizing to ayesha, handing her the car keys. veer realizing ayesha's importance in his life. expressing his love thru the letter while going back into the fb.
wish veer could hold ayesha while thanking her. he looks cute lying on the bed , holding ayesha's pic . telling her about his love in hindi&
than kissing the pic.
we are getting such awesome scenes, knowing well they won't last next week. it will be hard to accept the new face , her bonding with nihaal n chemistry with veer , just can't even imagine that.
we have been shown so much negativity,that i am missing jiju really. he hasn't been shown for 2-3 days.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi all...are all the regulars here? Come on yaar...we all have been down for the past couple of days....I need some masti. This is the scence we all were dying to have..so with glee-full heart...lets all chat dosti.
Veer was delightful...what he said to ayesha(pic) well it was so cute and then he kissed her (I meant to write this) ;).
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
HI mel Saakshi 🤗 🤗
do not worry maassi ki aantim saaso tak main uske saath hu aur baad main bhi N ko support dene
bechaara phir se orphan hone vaala hai
yeh scripts head ko N ki khushi dekhi kyo nahi jaati
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arpita, hum sab uske saath hain. bas apne man ko maar kar.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Saakshi
I agree all scenes were nice but some how the fun,curiosity, excitement, impatience, what next, all gone from us viewers.

All look so bemaani now.

I just hope ki all fb message replies are misleading. aka A does get killed, but indeed come back as lead.
let's see
what is your gut feeling
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Arpi, Mel,Sakshi🤗 🤗 🤗 well what is left to say anymore...really feel let down that Aditi won't be coming back...though I still hope our petitions work and they bring her back after some time...the show has lost all the charm now...just can't enjoy the love story though its what we have been waiting for....they gave us like 5 months of fights and misunderstandings...and then 3 episodes of lovey-dovey scenes before they start off a whole new track itself....

The height issue is inconswquential...lots of other leads have a gaping height difference and awesome chemistry...veer-iccha of Uttaran are similar to veesha in height...in fact iccha is tinier...

Well don't want to waste my breath anymore on this...if aditi's gone, then no more point in watching the show too...in fact don't feel like watching it now also
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Arpita , Mel , Saakshi , Himu 🤗
Himu ...Thank you for the short and sweet update... Abhi tak episode nahi dekha hai so teray update say he kaam chala liya ...😃
Kya discussion chal raha hai ... Sab log ke kya predictions hai