Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi every one
Don't know what to expect now😕
before knowing that Aditi is being replaced I always looked forward for the next epi but now 😭😭
Everything is so messed up😡
Didn't prove Ayesha's innocence in anyway when compared to how they messed up with her😡
Loved the Veesha moments though it is rushed, and on friday they will show the epi with Ayesha killing🤢
V ko pyar ka izhar karne se pehle uska pyar ka suicide hojaynge😭😭
and again V will be shown as Dumbo, this time it will be like ek paagal ki tara kyunki Ayesha to nahi raha💔
TRP of the show will definetly drop and CV's will be👎🏼

😡
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Veer's love confession is not exciting ....sab mood kharaab. But considering what the prod house did with DMG, what else can audience expect??? Script head ke saath experiement, dialogue writer ke saath experiemnt. lead actress ke saath experiments......it's suicidal. I hope the TRPs go down the drain. Ironically, it's last nite only that I was thinking about the wonderful chemistry Rahul and Aditi show on screen, infact more than she and Siddharth I felt...🥺

🥺🥺

they should have learn the lesson from DMG does not seem the case here. Apparently they keep going on free trial period for every thing.
I actually clearly stated in FB message. I guess they already made plan to get new gal
every twist and turn came so far seems useless now, whetehr custody?? Tarot card reader?? A's promise to sis.shimla lawyer's honesty and list goes on😡😡😡😡
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrita2010

TRP of the show will definetly drop and CV's will be👎🏼

😡

I guess they do not want to sens the danger, but would like to taste poison.
md410 thumbnail
@ Anshu
when do you go on vacation and how long??
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
isse acha hai naya show hi shuru kardo na...sabkuch to bhool rahe hain, to better hai naya show hi shuru karo...i am sure Aditi will return back, bas phir woh koi tantrums throw na karen to come back or if she gets another show then again she wnt be able to commit
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

isse acha hai naya show hi shuru kardo na...sabkuch to bhool rahe hain, to better hai naya show hi shuru karo...i am sure Aditi will return back, bas phir woh koi tantrums throw na karen to come back or if she gets another show then again she wnt be able to commit

aur we all switch to other show.

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

aur we all switch to other show.

haan yaar, I am already hooked to LTL and Rishta.com, but rishta comes only once a week and its a fresh concept and exciting n good looking cast...chalo..me going gotta pick Meher from day care
Arpi,
For a change , bahar chali ja, weather is just awesome...and dont bother much on all this yaar...at the end, these actors and production houses apne grudges bhool jate hain and become frnds again...and they laugh, get paid and enjoy their time...isliye hume bhi zyaada nahin sochna chahiye...aur tu mood kharab mat karna please...have fun! take care
Edited by Prateeksh - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Veer's love confession is not exciting ....sab mood kharaab. But considering what the prod house did with DMG, what else can audience expect??? Script head ke saath experiement, dialogue writer ke saath experiemnt. lead actress ke saath experiments......it's suicidal. I hope the TRPs go down the drain. Ironically, it's last nite only that I was thinking about the wonderful chemistry Rahul and Aditi show on screen, infact more than she and Siddharth I felt...🥺

🥺🥺

completely agree with you....Rahul & Aditi's chemistry is mindblowing......it will be impossible to re-create that with a new actress. And the basic essence of the story is their relationship......that will be completely ruined without the original actors.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Or mahi's way is pretty good.

This really doesn't look good...what's upsetting is the fact that the morons don't even reply to the fans of the show!!!! How unprofessional. And am highly disgusted by their sheepish behavior...they did the same thg with dmg. How can this be progressive television??? They dnt have a PR function...nothing. I'm sure we all sent letters or our plea to the dumbs@&&...had ne gotten reply. Such backwards ways of thinking!!!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anshu
when do you go on vacation and how long??

Arpita..I will go in the 3rd week of April for a week.