Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

mera haal tum se alag nahi hai yaar.

I got hooked for NiSha.

creatives doing experiment with not only script heads but with their lead too.
we asks DD free episodes and they are giving us Maasi free serial.

they indeed going to loose audience.
I have clearly mentioned in FB messages not only they loose viewers but it will be suicidal for them. guess they do not care. their priorities are different

Arpi,
Udaas aahe ka? mein tujhe cheerup karne ke liye post bhi lika tha....nahin dekha?πŸ˜•
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if they continue experimenting like this the show will wind up very soon...morons don't understand what the viewers want.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
additional change today
They changed their dialog writer it is sharad Tripathy now instead mantoo pashupathinath

The first rule of science
if one keep changing experimental conditions in every set of experiment then no experiment works, if accidentally it would then there will be no reproducibility of results. For cretives no experiment is going to work.
too much variability will kill them
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys......just wait....I mean...Yhh they are indeed killing Ayesha but the replcement is yet being talked about n nothing has been finalized. So these petitions...emails...n our hard works...in every possible way wud indeed make a difference....letz not lose hope...though I hope or Cinevetaas...etaining hope is indeed difficult coz they are habituated doing all sorts experiments...but still letz try our level best...n if nehow they replace Aditi..that wud the end of the show for us...n better the CVs understand dis.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Payal i m really heart broken .. merey se ab nahi hota ..its a teaching for me that instead of thinking about myself after a whole tiring day ..i come here to discuss with new friends on IF like the way when i was in the college then university and spent hrs with my friends to discuss kkusum, Ghar Aik Mander, Hip Hip Hurray etc now with KTH, LRL, RKAB and now JPSYA depressing fate i should go back and think about my responsibilties wali married life ..
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Payal i m really heart broken .. merey se ab nahi hota ..its a teaching for me that instead of thinking about myself after a whole tiring day ..i come here to discuss with new friends on IF like the way when i was in the college then university and spent hrs with my friends to discuss kkusum, Ghar Aik Mander, Hip Hip Hurray etc now with KTH, LRL, RKAB and now JPSYA depressing fate i should go back and think about my responsibilties wali married life ..

kiran
I'm in the same boat. I should focus in science too
same here Kasam se, KMH now JPSYA
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Guys......just wait....I mean...Yhh they are indeed killing Ayesha but the replcement is yet being talked about n nothing has been finalized. So these petitions...emails...n our hard works...in every possible way wud indeed make a difference....letz not lose hope...though I hope or Cinevetaas...etaining hope is indeed difficult coz they are habituated doing all sorts experiments...but still letz try our level best...n if nehow they replace Aditi..that wud the end of the show for us...n better the CVs understand dis.

but her reply to you tells that she is gone
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Veer's love confession is not exciting ....sab mood kharaab. But considering what the prod house did with DMG, what else can audience expect??? Script head ke saath experiement, dialogue writer ke saath experiemnt. lead actress ke saath experiments......it's suicidal. I hope the TRPs go down the drain. Ironically, it's last nite only that I was thinking about the wonderful chemistry Rahul and Aditi show on screen, infact more than she and Siddharth I felt...πŸ₯Ί

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Yhh the way Rahul connects to Aditi is just soo special...I barely think neone else can match upto that.

Just keeping a lil hope....letz try our best...rest its the immature...stupid....unprofessional n unethical CVs to decide upon if they want their show to rock or go down the drians!!
paaal thumbnail
kk...me going offline..am too sleepy. C ya all ttomm again..😊