Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

[

I'm so done with these idiots creatives. me do not even want to watch tomorrow's episode. it seems so fake and artificial. does not metter and not interested in guessing how she dies off the cliff or in car accident
they have just killed all fun and excitement. better i concentrate on my science and thesis correction of student.

i just hate these creatives.....they get us hooked with a lovely concept & awesome chemistry between the lead pair...and then few months down the line disappoint big time.......what a time waste.....😑
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

seems
no one reply for my FB message, I know I wrote very harsh

Hey Arpi....I never expected her to reply...but believe me she replied me just within few minutes...guess she was online.
But the msg depressed me a lot....looks like therez a very dim hope remaining.. 😭 😭

N that naughty chocolate never replies me
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
y did they include this stupid nandini-blackmailer track anyway...i guess nandu will hv this high respect fr ayesha now...
thnx fr the update 😊
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so done with these idiots creatives. me do not even want to watch tomorrow's episode. it seems so fake and artificial. does not metter and not interested in guessing how she dies off the cliff or in car accident
they have just killed all fun and excitement. better i concentrate on my science and thesis correction of student.

ekdam barobar porgi! me also not watching JPSA at work now...ghar pe to during that time we watch 'Criminal Minds' or law and order...or simple B4U for songs...lekin abhi work pe bhi i wont see if they are doing this...and what explaination will they give if they get a taller masi? face to change hua coz of some operation, but how did the height increase? may be a thesis material for u Arpi..immediate height changeπŸ˜†
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera to mun hi kharab hogeya hai yahan akey ..ab episode pe kiya comment keron ..agaar additi ki replaced na hoti to i would have gone to hug veer the cutie pie but now nothing excites me anymore
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kiran i know yaar....VeeSha love story ki excitement is completely overshadowed by this news. As Arpita said it all feels fake now....πŸ˜”
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Mera to mun hi kharab hogeya hai yahan akey ..ab episode pe kiya comment keron ..agaar additi ki replaced na hoti to i would have gone to hug veer the cutie pie but now nothing excites me anymore

Awww...Di....aaj humhara forum kitna udass hain na....seriously koiaur din hota to hum log uchal khud macha dete....Veer n his cute looks were soo pasionate n romantic...n intense...lekin jitne baar main orecap dekh rahi hoon...utnehi baar....yeh aditi wali baat mere dimaag mein ghum rahe hain.

But v all shud try our level best...
N as of now...let njoy atleast the last two episodes of the week...pata nahi next week mein Aditi Ho Na Ho 😭 😭
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arpi said rightly everything is fake now ....i m really upset .. i really loved this show ..madly followed the show even when i was in the country where youtube is banned ..waited late nights for the updates and then got very good friends on this forum ...abhi to humari friendships strong howi thee and they did this ..after additi this show is end for me ...forum pe akey bhee jee kharab hoga

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

same here yaar
kaahe ka love kaahe ka confession or dream sequence or kissing photo
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arpi said rightly everything is fake now ....i m really upset .. i really loved this show ..madly followed the show even when i was in the country where youtube is banned ..waited late nights for the updates and then got very good friends on this forum ...abhi to humari friendships strong howi thee and they did this ..after additi this show is end for me ...forum pe akey bhee jee kharab hoga

mera haal tum se alag nahi hai yaar.

I got hooked for NiSha.

creatives doing experiment with not only script heads but with their lead too.
we asks DD free episodes and they are giving us Maasi free serial.

they indeed going to loose audience.
I have clearly mentioned in FB messages not only they loose viewers but it will be suicidal for them. guess they do not care. their priorities are different