Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks for the wonderful update meri pyaari Himu🤗

Todays episode:

• As all of you said, it was very rushed! I wanted Veer to repent first and then fall in love!
  • Like Anshu di said, they could have shown what Nandini was hiding, If Nandini's track had to end this way, then why start it first of all?
  • Veer....Veer....Veer😍 He was so cute when he said ILU!
  • Promo....😍😍
I don't know what CVs want to achieve by killing Ayeesha...This is going in a such a wonderful way except the speed!

Why creatives are so desperately pushing me to not only split my loyalties, but to cahnge their priorities too as following order
earlier it was:
Tiger-abeer-yudi
now
yudi-abeer-tiger
only consistance spotty is abeer🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In today's episode V wanted to hold A (as usual ) when he was

apologizing 😳😍 it would have been awesome if he had done it!!

Looking at the speed at which they r going he shd have confessed his

love then & there!! I don't like this letter wala confession...too

risky..someone else can get hold of it..I have a bad feeling abt this😒
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
but i loved the way he said that he will always keep loving her without any expectations...so very romantic ..it touched my heart...I really had tears thnking that A would die soon in the show and poor V would be left alone...i dont want any further misunderstanding track...i thnk, Aditi will only play Ayesha and A will come back after a short hiatus may be full of misunderstandings...but i am vouching on N as he is the proof of V's love (if at all the letter disappears or goes in wrong hands)... i wish i cld live in the trance of Veesha love for more time...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

love then & there!! I don't like this letter wala confession...too

risky..someone else can get hold of it..I have a bad feeling abt this😒

absolutely
A will see, while enjoying sitting in the heaven who is reading letter had meant to be for her 🤣
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys...am backk...🤗

Yhh....the episode was rocking..n the last scene was greatt..❤️❤️ Loved the way Veer confessed his love infront of Ayu'spic....n as Arpita is predicting...I too guess that the letter will not reach Ayesha before dying.....n Veer will soon be seen singing Dil Ke armaan Ansoon mein beh gaya

Well...kal ka dance...is a dream sequence....but whateva it may b,..v shud get the best of VeeSha before Ayu goes for a breakk
md410 thumbnail
I just do not get why creatives are so desperate to kill A or get rid of aditi
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the creatives have gone bonkers.......there's so much scope to develop the current track further but they are hell bent on ruining it.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

the creatives have gone bonkers.......there's so much scope to develop the current track further but they are hell bent on ruining it.

TRP will be in the drain. Creatives are doing their own ram naam satya instead A
no wonder even though Ekta delivered crap why she still rule the telly world.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

I just do not get why creatives are so desperate to kill A or get rid of aditi

pata nahin yaar...dmg ki baat alag thi- shilpa exited dmg coz she had film offers and she was asking for a lot of money, next sukriti exited coz she was bored of the same stagnant AR track and she had agle janam mohe... isliye cinevstas ne lead change kiya but here i dont see any rhyme or reason..as aditi doesnt seem to have bagged another role nahin to article aa hi jata, also she doesnt throw any tantrums...may be they are realising the height difference...but then woh to audition ke waqt note kiya ho hoga na...and in all major shows there is a height difference mostly - agle janam - ratan is short compared to the male lead...LTL mein mahi vij aur mishal raheja ke beech mein bhi kafi height difference hai...so i dont see any point here
lets just wait and watch, sachai bahar aahi jayegi thru some article...also we have created some eye opening to them so jaise MJHT ne apna rang de basanti track jaldi hi end kar diya on public demand, may be JPSYA would pay some heed to its viewers choice....after all the show is not for them to sit and watch, its for us...for our eyes and brain..and heart to some extent😉
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the lovely update...luvd today's episode...Veer is just sooo dreamy!!....I want one of those!!😍..Veer that is😳

Even though the episode was really good it was very rushed and the loose ends haven't even been tied properly😕.....They only do this if they're in a hurry to move onto the next track or they wanna wind up the show, the cvs dnt even realise the injustice they're doing to their viewers who faithfully watch this show...
Edited by mayah - 14 years ago