March17thUpdate-Pyar ka ikraar photo se

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello JPSYAians

Guys am really sorry for the super short update today. Am majorly swamped with work, and couldn't make the time to write a detailed update.

Part 1 โ€“ Raaz jo raaz hi rah gaya

Episode starts with the contract killer doing a recce of the hotel premises and trying to locate Ayesha.He crosses her photo. Nandini comes to the room with a bag full of money.Ayesha follows her and stands outside the door.Veer is in the corridor and comes to know through Mrs.D that Ayesha is not visiting the construction site today. He goes off to find her. Dumbo nandini tells the blackmailer that she's brought the money now he better give her the evidence.Blackmailer laughs and says she's a fool to have believed him, and takes out an envelope.Nandini and he struggle over it, and he throws her off.Ayesha comes to the rescue.She pushes off the guy(good going Ayesha, dum hai๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘)Blackmailer gets mad and tries to knife Ayesha but veer comes in time to save her.Veer fights him off, Ayesha calls security guards and blackmailer is taken away.

Nandini breaks down.Ayesha leaves the room(very dignified lady she isโญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ)nandini apologises to veer, and says this incident hasppened before she met avinash.She praises Ayesha and expresses her gratitude towards her for saving her inspite of all the wrongs that they did to her.Veer burns of the evidence(waise bhi envelope mein kuch tha hi nahi๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•)

Contract killer informs his boss, that Ayesha has not come out of the hotel at all today.He says she's got one more bonus day to live.

Part 2 โ€“ Veer says sorry

Veer comes to ayesha's cabin and apologises for all his previous mistakes. He says what you did today, others would have thaught twice before doing, but you never think about yourself. You always think of others.he wants to repent.He gives his car key to her and says she deserves it.He says not to think of it is a thank you or sorry gift(dost, bahut saste mein nipat rahe ho๐Ÿค”).Ayesha is happy.

Veer is in his room thinking about Ayesha and looking at her photo(pata nahi kitne photos stash karke rakhe hai, har baar alag alag photo๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†).Nihal comes and asks him whether he's told Ayesha that he loves her or not.Veer says no.Nihal tells him to confess soon, as its not good to keep things inside one's heart for long.

Part 3- Photo se pyar ka izahaar

Veer is in his room, and thinking how will he tell that he loves Ayesha.he says she's as important to him as Nihal and she's the reason for his living now.he spots jai bhaiya's diary and opens and reads it.He gets the inspiration to write a letter to her confessing his love.He keeps thinking of all their times spent together.He looks at ayesha's photo, says I Love You and kisses it.(Ok me dead at this point โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ)

Precap

Veer and Ayesha dancing on the Tum se hi song(looks very romantic๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜)

Seemed like a very rushed episode to me, same unfinished business, we didn't even come to know nandini's bakwaas raaz, and veer apologizing to ayesha in 2 mins๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Please press the Like button if you like the post, and participate in the discussions

-Himani๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

After all the dragging in the past...this was surely rushed rushed.....daal mein kaala nahi...poori dall hi kaali hai. Somethnig horrible is cooking here.

New writer is doing satyanaas...no closure on NN's past. wese pata to tha it was an affair with some pics of her wit that guy but should have been told still to viewers after all the screen time they used upfor this stupidity๐Ÿ˜ก

Thx Himani!!
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Himani thanks a ton for the quick update.......๐Ÿค—

misunderstandings stretched for 3 months.......and misunderstanding cleared, apology, realisation of love, confession.....all that in 2 days............the creatives are in real hurry to kill off Ayesha.......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

the pre-cap is awesome....๐Ÿ˜.......the problem is we can't even enjoy these moments when we know whats to come later.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Himu๐Ÿค— That was really fast๐Ÿ˜Š

Everything is rushed...but Y? why r they so eager to show A dead? I mean even Ekta doesn't show all this kind of crap unless she doesn't have any interesting track!!๐Ÿ˜ก

We could have so many Veesha moments in the current track.. I hope they r not planning a 'Kahi kissi Roz' wala track..A coming back with a new face to take revenge from V thinking that he is the one behind murder as he gave her the car!!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the veeshalicious update actually u r right these two episodes were/very rushing truly achanak itni badi third world war se mera pehla pehla pyaar i am not complaining i know today's epi was very very very beautiful buttt neva mind hrrrrr ayesha is going to die this thought is haunting me again and again

Mallu
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Himzzzz yeh kya hai!!!! intna aacha episode and itna short update.. tum bhi creatives say inspire ho rahi ho kya ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. hehe just kidding.. thanks for the update yaar, even when u were busy, really sweet of u.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— but seriously i dont understand this... they show all the gussa and roona dhona for like 5-10 days and then sorry is done in 2 mins ... what nonsesne... i wont have minded a whole episode of veer appologizing to A๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i agree with u Anshu... def kuch garbar ghotala hai!!!!! whats with all these rushed scenes ... and i dont like the fact that they didnt reveal NB's secret... hadh hai 4-5 epis waste karnaye ke baad we dont know why ..... Nonsense ๐Ÿ˜›
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Himzzz....the episode was indeed a rushed one...I mean....noone of the things were cleared properly...

The Nandini issue....was just left alone....why did she do this...n what was the raaz....everything is still a RAAZ for us...

Ayesha-Ver scene....Veer asking Ayesha to forgive her...n she almost metled....Guys..this wasn't expected....Veer did so much to her....she shud have atleast...shown something...

Ohk..have an imp call..will cont will my reply later.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice update Himu...me still in the precap....my most fav song on Veesha with white on them...wow...well did u all notice, Veer kissed A's old look wali pic...sach mein usime achi lagti thi...waise, one thng i wanted to share with you all..i searched for siddharth shukla on FB and found him, now dunno if thats real... but it seemed thgh as use frnds list mein GK, KSG, aur 7 log hain...Aditi bhi hai and she last wrote on his wall or on his profile - "Just cool down Siddharth" this was last thursday...so may be the CVs broke the news to them of A getting died and all hell broke loose....
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update meri pyaari Himu๐Ÿค—

Todays episode:

• As all of you said, it was very rushed! I wanted Veer to repent first and then fall in love!
  • Like Anshu di said, they could have shown what Nandini was hiding, If Nandini's track had to end this way, then why start it first of all?
  • Veer....Veer....Veer๐Ÿ˜ He was so cute when he said ILU!
  • Promo....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I don't know what CVs want to achieve by killing Ayeesha...This is going in a such a wonderful way except the speed!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Thanks for the update Himu๐Ÿค— That was really fast๐Ÿ˜Š

Everything is rushed...but Y? why r they so eager to show A dead? I mean even Ekta doesn't show all this kind of crap unless she doesn't have any interesting track!!๐Ÿ˜ก

We could have so many Veesha moments in the current track.. I hope they r not planning a 'Kahi kissi Roz' wala track..A coming back with a new face to take revenge from V thinking that he is the one behind murder as he gave her the car!!

I was thinking same line since last night that PB ke chamche going to tribute him KKR dwara and at the end DD is the one who killed jai
but A doubts on tiger