Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I would be so pleased to see the track change and Aditi back with us. Then we can happily watch again:)
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waiting for it........without Aditi this show has lost its charm
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with all of u guys........... plz bring our aditi back......... she was the soul of this show
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

I would be so pleased to see the track change and Aditi back with us. Then we can happily watch again:)

Shru ...so true Yaar ... Then we will get back to our regular chit-chatting and discussing every scene & every expression in the episode ...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
do not raise your hope. CV still using cheap tactics.
seein tomorrow's percap how Nihaal feels maasi would be in the elevator. This is all TRP game making viwers think ki Shinghnia and ayesha are two characters. though they are not.
Next week Nihaal will be the one who will recognize singhania is ayesha

CV playing with our minds, do not think they will bring back aditi.
she is gone. only to look now that how and when they reveal this
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Evrything is so confusing😕, what are they trying to show in today's episode😲? nothing is clear, I hope there is some logic behind evrything they are showing. I am still hoping it doesn't become another k serial😔 they should have at least given kamini a sleve blouse instead of ...😳 She is playing mama and daadi after all. kya zamaana aa gaya hai.😆 Did you notice what other girls were wearing in the fashion show, They were all wearing trashy clothes.