Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Welcome members :-) ...It's the least I can do on my part to stop Aditi's replacement.
Well...i hope whenever he does get the time...he remember's to show it to the creative team....i'll keep my hopes alive until i hear official confirmation :) !!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for your efforts!!!! what is your name. I am really disappointed at what is happening....bunch of morons!!!
Mel
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thank you soo much for trying🤗
Sooo sweet of Sid, 🤗

I'm really very disappointed too, but hope after knowing all our pleas the CV's may have a pity on us😉
like not replacing or killing Ayeesha/Aditi
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear next time do write him that we all loyal fans gonna boycott this show if they replaced additi .tell him to inform Cvs that one change is gonna cast them big trouble ..if 4 montsh old serial can get petitions like that then these fans can bring the whole famous show as flop one too
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is so sweet to atleast reply,,,,,
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can anyone tell me the link to contact the creatives.....they need some advice.......just tell me the way to contact them!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot

from Sid's reply it appears that there is indeed some truth in the news.....or else he would have said that these are all rumours.Lets hope for the best.
veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Siddharth
It was really noce of you to reply back. Believe me at www.india-forums.com you will find exactly how many fans of you and Aditi are actually missing Aditi. We cannot think of the serial without you and Aditi in the lead.
We are all your fans and we love to watch the 3 of you together in the serial (you, Nihal and Aditi). PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO BRING ADITI BACK TO THE SERIAL, otherwise many of the loyal viewers of the serial will stop watching it. Without Aditi I am giving myself only 2 more weeks, during this time if I don't get any indication that Aditi is coming back, then I will stop watching it. I am expressing the feelings of many more loyal viewers.
Edited by veiva - 14 years ago