Personal Response from Sidharth Shukla

Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey members..
I messaged Sidharth Shukla(veer) on his personal facebook account (sorry can't reveal it to you). I told him about how upset the fans are about Aditi being replaced and I also gave him the links of our petitions to save ayesha & keep aditi. Also, I told him to show this petition to the right people so our voices can be heard and I said, if he doesn't believe me than he can check it himself on india-forums.
He replied back, saying:
" It's really sweet of what you guys are doing...I will show this (the petition) to the creative team. As actors, we have no say...it's sad but true. Thanks for being loyal towards the show."
Overall, he was supportive..but it seems even he doesn't know much. I really hope the creative team changes their mind after viewing the petition & eventually, listens to our pleas. I am very upset about this replacement thing😭...it just ruins the show
PLEASE CREATIVES, DON'T REPLACE ADITI AND DON'T BRING A NEW FACE AS THE MAIN FEMALE LEAD. WE ONLY WANT ADITI TAILANG AS AYESHA SHARMA !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnks yaar................ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
at least u got the reply,sooo sweet of himπŸ€—
and i hope he show s it to the cvs
and as they kept the plot open,we r hoping 4 the best that ayesha comes back unchanged and its just the audition of any other new character
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for ur support....we need it desperately.......plz continue wid ur effort and try to inform many people abt the petition specailly to those who r directly or indirectly connected wid the show.........
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niksidfan

thnks yaar................ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

at least u got the reply,sooo sweet of himπŸ€—
and i hope he show s it to the cvs
and as they kept the plot open,we r hoping 4 the best that ayesha comes back unchanged and its just the audition of any other new character

pink u r very optimistic.........ur comments have always made me relaxed.........
niksidfan thumbnail
romi..........πŸ€—
if we dont relax,we cant fight 4 what we need
and atleast doing all this we r showing them we had accepted aditi strongly as ayesha
and she is the one we all want..........
we r trying our best
lets seeπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, it was very sweet of him to reply back so quickly. He is a very nice guy but can't do much.
I sent a message to Aditi Tailang as well...but she didn't reply back.
btw...i really do hope the creative team of JPSYA decides to bring back ayesha unchanged too !!!!!! ( after viewing the petition)
I like what niksidfan wrote...i hope it's true as well !!!
lets hope for the best and wait to see what's in store for JPSYA.
btw...i told mr. shukla to see how upset the show's loyal fans are on india-forums (JPSYA members)...so maybe him or the creative will come to see it....i just hope our voices are heard !!!
" KEEP ADITI & SAVE AYESHA !!!!!! "
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kya matlab hua sid ki baat ka plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz koi samjhado kay kya siddharth ne is news ko true kaha hai.
niksidfan thumbnail
@ dua44:hhan yaar......he replied its sad but true
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Algebramulti, for the prompt action.It was sweet of Sid to reply so quickly.Well lets hope for the best.Definitely our petitions should reach them and be read by them.Also, the CV's should visit IF. I hope the audition is for a new character and not for replacement of ayesha.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou for your efforts sweetheart.And its so sweet of sid to reply that sweetly.
mallu