Aditi's decision to leave the show..

Nishwara thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys i was just wondering that it could even be Aditi's decision to leave the show because of her silent offscrene relation with Siddharth. Maybe she is uncomfortable doing close scenes with him or something???
Is the height bothering them?????😡
Because there is nooooooooooooooo other way she has to leave...ii mean romance was just starting......there has to be something wrong otherwise the director wud never doooo tht.....
I'm just soooooooo saaaddd.......n i have no clue......
pls share ur thoughts......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as i said in the other post......if it is Aditi's decision to opt out then they should come out & declare it. Just changing the lead actress for the sake of a stupid twist in the story is idiotic.....

i really hope they abandon this idea & concentrate on VeeSha love story.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpz...I dnt knw either!!! I'm sooooooooo sad!!!
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know...it's possible.
btw...it was written that they have short listed a few actresses already & they have been auditioning for a while. So it means they have known about the replacement thing for a while...just kept mum about it.
Perhaps, that's why veer's realization of love for ayesha was done in 2 days all of a sudden...they had to show a lil bit of veer and ayesha love story before the next track.
well...i cant change what's already done or being done. I have no power what so ever. I guess, I will do my best to enjoy the last week of veer & ayesha's love story...and aditi's last episodes.
if she does leave...i will miss her a tons...lets see what the future holds for JPSYA...the writers just dug their own grave and now must lay in it themselves. congrats JPSYA producers and creative writers for ruining ur own show. congrats a lot !!!
Nishwara thumbnail
yup it totally makes sense now....their quick love-story review.....
hating this....uuurghhhh....
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Arpz...I dnt knw either!!! I'm sooooooooo sad!!!

Mel , I just sent you a PM with the same thing ... Mujay lagta hai may be Aditi opted out ... Hope that is not true and she does not get replaced or killed in the show
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
If it was Aditi's decision to leave the show, then why wud she agree to the makeover...and also why did they air that special episode on Saturday....I'm still hoping this is a cruel joke on the part of the creatives and nothing of the sort is happening
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I just hope nothing like this happen.I think they will show ayesha falling from the cliff but don't make her die afterall she is the main lead without her the drama is incomplete and then they will replace her or not.That's all upto them.I hope they don't replace her b/c we r used to aditi as ayesha.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sum_sum

If it was Aditi's decision to leave the show, then why wud she agree to the makeover...and also why did they air that special episode on Saturday....I'm still hoping this is a cruel joke on the part of the creatives and nothing of the sort is happening

I second you on that
I do not think she is such a big star who can make decision just to leave the show for opposite lead, she is still in her struggling face.
I still believe that new auditioning is for new character and it is stunt to pull TRP
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i thk its a device to raise the trps.......dont know yaar.i will quit the show then..............i luv their story n cant see another person with veer..they compliment each other well.....