Keep Aditi.....Save Ayesha!!!!!

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
All--

Here is a letter I have drafted up...should the article be true( I really hope)...we will be emailing this letter or some form of letter to the JPSYA team:

All..Please click on like...should you want to save Aditi and Ayesha...please dont be a slient watcher!!!! Ardently blog....this is the only way our voices can be heard!!!!

March 16, 2010

Dear JPSYA Staff,

As loyal fans of the JPSYA, we are extremely disheartened to read the article pertaining to Aditi Tailang's maybe replaced or killed. The fans of this show have become emotionally attached to Aditi playing the role of Ayesha and thus would firmly request that you not to make any changes to both the leads respective characters. As the female lead, Aditi is very refreshing and brings forth myriads of new talent that surpasses her female peers. For instance, Aditi's portrayal of Ayesha is a much welcome change after seeing females being portrayed in roles that is timid, shy, and 'yes-women' as compared to their male counterparts. The fans are enthralled by Ayesha's firey nature as well as her gentleness. The fans passionately feel that Aditi Tailang is the best person to play this character.

Now, we completely understand the notion of ratings, revenue generating television, and perhaps answering to your board members, but we would also like to remind that we ARE your mass audience and your primary target market (this includes both the international and domestic audiences). Since the inception of the show, the loyal fans have been eagerly waiting for the 'love story' and other story lines come into place and we regularly meet in forums to discuss the current happening's of the show, the characters, and forth-comings that may occur on the show. But with the new or any changes in to the current, the show may very well lose its fans (i.e., DMG) and as fans we would really like to deter any loss of viewer-ship.

Finally; we would like to iterate, why fix what not broken!!

Sincerely,

The loyal fans of Aditi Tailang and JPSYA

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mel 🤗 Thanks for drafting the letter. I hope there is somebody out there in Cinevista's or star one team that has some brain. They need to understand and realize that this show is trash without Aditi ... Cinevista's can not play with the viewers emotions all the time. They have already ruined there other shows we don't want the same fate for JYPSA.. I hope they listen ...I am just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best ...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Di, I am royally annoyed @ the creative. So pissed di. I cannot believe this!!!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Di, I am royally annoyed @ the creative. So pissed di. I cannot believe this!!!

I don't even know what to say ... This production house sucks big time ... They replaced Ridhima 3 times in DMG and now the saga continues in this show also ... The CV's , the script writer and the Starone Creative head ..they all should be stoned .... They have completely forgotten what is show is all about ... Basic story hee bool gayay hai ...😡
MELINDAM thumbnail
Di...it's like they dnt like to have strong female lead. I'm so tired of the willowy types of females.

Guys sorry abt the appearance..it's a formatting issue. I will take care of it once I can log onto my laptop!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mel this letter sounds good.....thanks for drafting it. I really hope the creatives pay heed to our requests.
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love it...your letter expresses everyone's anguish & sentiments very well. if you know where to send it than please do so...at least mail to sbs or sbb so they can make our voices heard just like they did with dill mill gayye for karan grove singh fans.
I am sure as aditi tailang fans & ayesha's lovers...we can take a stand as well.
MELINDAM thumbnail
I dnt have any info to mail sbs..wud u like to take the lead on this since some of are targeted to email all the staff n creatives. Pls feel free to use my letter or revamp it dear.

Thanks for ur help:)

mel
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's very well written Mel..Thanks for doing this🤗

I think there may be a typo at the end of the first paragraph

'For instance, Aditi's portrayal of Ayesha is a much welcomes after seeing females being portrayed in roles that are timid, shy, and 'yes-women' as compared to their male counterparts'

MELINDAM thumbnail
Thanks...I was on the train writing this