Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ufff i dont know yeh ghost n killing say creatives ko kya milta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean leave that for horror shows 😛
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rosh, yeah I agree this ghisa pita track has been followed in many shows...but they are doing well in the trps chart and the veesha jodi has been also received well...well what can I say if they could break up armaan-riddhima to aur kya bolu....

OMG ghost controlling hero, tu do-do torture shows kaise dekhegi😲 😆 mere se toh ek hi nahi bardaasht hota..

Mel, will check your FB page and mail them...you are right we should not lose the momentum right now...these cv's just play with the viewers emotions
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Haan kanchi, Isse khete hai khud ko khulhadi se marna!😡 Pata nahi what they want to achieve! The show is doing well, iska bhoot chad gaya tha creatives pe! I'm really hating them for creating the hype!

Doosra jhatka, mere Yudi ke baare me!😭 They're introducing a ghost there who will control him!🤢 I'm hating that!🤢

Seriously iss show ko hamaree he nazar lag gayee .. We were waiting so much for the love track to happen and now that we got it ... these CV's they could not see us happy ...Kuch na kuch to karna hee tha ...to ruin it
reepicheep thumbnail
Aaj Arpita kahan rah gayi ekdum depress ho gayi hai kya
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today's epi is worth waching again & again. veer's bonding with nihaal & his blushes & smile, which we were craving for.
we hope they consider the wishes of their viewers before changing the story line & the lead.
-sakshi- thumbnail
@ suman, sahi mein , ekdum , nazar lagne wali baat lag rahi hai.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Aaj Arpita kahan rah gayi ekdum depress ho gayi hai kya

Haan Yaar Aaj Arpita kahan hai .... She must be depressed.... Is she online ....
Hum saab log aaj same boat mei hai depression ke
reepicheep thumbnail
I think I should switch to watching Disney channel now, kam se kam rona dhona to nahi hoga...saare ke saare indian tv shows ek jaise hai, they love to torture their viewers

waise Suman, kal ka epi sacchi mein bahut accha tha, its just that news ki wajah se enjoy se enjoy nahi kar pa rahe hai...do watch it, veenisha were too good⭐️

Am even ok with this dumb, idiotic death track now...just please don't replace ayesha
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haan Himu, do do turture!
I thought ki aaj forum pe naa aaon kyunki these creatives literally killed the show!
-sakshi- thumbnail
poor arpita, she always used to make everybody optimistic about
veesha, now finally things are getting there , but now the scene is changed.