Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Hey Himu, Mel, Kanchi, Suman, Sakshi๐Ÿค—

Guys, be optimistic...I guess this is all the hype to get more TRPs! I'm sure they will not replace Aditi as it will the last nail on the coffin!! I don't why this idea remains ion the head of all creatives- In every single show they keep this idea open and torture the viewers! Can't they get own idea? This is so very stupid - then why call them creatives if they copy almost all the ideas! The concept of the story is forgotten!!

I agree with all of you here! This is so disgusting!

Coming to episode, Like Himu, Despite the episode being too good, I was not able to watch with the same zeal that I used to do! If not for the article, I would have really enjoyed a lot because it was one of the cutest episode so far!

PS: Himu, aaj jaldi kaise aagayi?๐Ÿ˜ณ

R, we really hope kuch aisa hi ho, they don't disappoint us.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rosh๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— main 6 am se yahan baithi hoon, multi-tasking kar rahi hon...office ka kaam aur yahan par CV's ko gaali dena aur sabke saath rona๐Ÿ˜†

want to be optimistic, par koi answers toh de...kuch bhi ki ye kya aur kyun ho raha hai.....
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Agree with all of you!!! Guys we really have ban together and wrk really hard in getting some answers.

What say?? Kiran is supposed to get me some email address of the team and I will send the over to you. We can't can't let this happen...who's in???

i am def in Mel!!!!!!!!!!
kancht thumbnail

Hey Himu, Mel, Kanchi, Suman, Sakshi๐Ÿค—

Guys, be optimistic...I guess this is all the hype to get more TRPs! I'm sure they will not replace Aditi as it will the last nail on the coffin!! I don't why this idea remains ion the head of all creatives- In every single show they keep this idea open and torture the viewers! Can't they get own idea? This is so very stupid - then why call them creatives if they copy almost all the ideas! The concept of the story is forgotten!!

I agree with all of you here! This is so disgusting!

Coming to episode, Like Himu, Despite the episode being too good, I was not able to watch with the same zeal that I used to do! If not for the article, I would have really enjoyed a lot because it was one of the cutest episode so far!

PS: Himu, aaj jaldi kaise aagayi?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Rosh...๐Ÿค—
i agree with u... i also thought ki koi publicity stunt hai... u know for all that trp nonsense.. but seriously yaar if thats the case... i will never forgive these creatives for destroying such an AMAZING episode.. aaj ka epi was tooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! agar publicity hi karni thi tou kal karte... spoilt both the epi n the promo for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rosh Sweetie ... ๐Ÿค— I love your optimism ...I hope tu jo bool rahee hai woh hee saach ho ... I will give you a treat if what you said will come true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just saw the show...omg!!!! It was very good. Love the nihal and veer bonding...loved it when nihal said "be a man".
Veer n Ayesha looked soooooo good.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ht312

Rosh๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— main 6 am se yahan baithi hoon, multi-tasking kar rahi hon...office ka kaam aur yahan par CV's ko gaali dena aur sabke saath rona๐Ÿ˜†

want to be optimistic, par koi answers toh de...kuch bhi ki ye kya aur kyun ho raha hai.....

Multitasking? Samaj gayi!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold
Tu jaan na chahti hai ki yeh kyun ho raha hai? I'll tell you the reason:
  • If you kill the main lead (here, it is mentioned that the track is left open, so that they would decide upon viewers feedback!), and there is a reentry, the show will give you maximum TRPs on the re-entry day ..So many shows followed this...KSBKBT, KDMHMD, RKAB..Many more to name!
  • This is the only way to drag the story, they would show a new entry in Veer's life...he trying to cope with it and then Ayu comes back- Same ghisa pita track!
  • Create a hype to raise the TRPs and hear our gaaliyan!
Sometimes I feel that all creatives are sadists as they love to tortute thier viewers! It has been a trens that the creatives are following that kill the main lead and rise the TRP and again bring back! I don't know what they're playing with! I hope for once they do something sensible!

I'm totally in depression after double jhatka!๐Ÿ˜ญ Ek yahaan aur doosra wahaan!

kancht thumbnail

Multitasking? Samaj gayi!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold
Tu jaan na chahti hai ki yeh kyun ho raha hai? I'll tell you the reason:

If you kill the main lead (here, it is mentioned that the track is left open, so that they would decide upon viewers feedback!), and there is a reentry, the show will give you maximum TRPs on the re-entry day ..So many shows followed this...KSBKBT, KDMHMD, RKAB..Many more to name! This is the only way to drag the story, they would show a new entry in Veer's life...he trying to cope with it and then Ayu comes back- Same ghisa pita track!
  • Create a hype to raise the TRPs and hear our gaaliyan!
Sometimes I feel that all creatives are sadists as they love to tortute thier viewers! It has been a trens that the creatives are following that kill the main lead and rise the TRP and again bring back! I don't know what they're playing with! I hope for once they do something sensible!

I'm totally in depression after double jhatka!๐Ÿ˜ญ Ek yahaan aur doosra wahaan!

I agree Rosh... but is show ke tou TRPs aache hi thay... n i thought with the current track it def wud have done welll!!!! so y bring all this nonsense.. i mean i can understand if the show is not doing well????????
waise doosra jhatka kya hai?????
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well..the first step wud be to blast the production team with email. Arpz FB us with the links to the some of the ppl who are on the production team. If u guys look on my fb page and find the sharad raj..look in his friends list for sid/sapna malthora....and email them. U can use my letter...or revamp it or write ur own and share it with all of us. What u say guys????let's get cracking...I really dnt want to lose the enegry we have now. Let's turn this bad situation into somethg grt...we have a voice too.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kancht

I agree Rosh... but is show ke tou TRPs aache hi thay... n i thought with the current track it def wud have done welll!!!! so y bring all this nonsense.. i mean i can understand if the show is not doing well????????
waise doosra jhatka kya hai?????

Haan kanchi, Isse khete hai khud ko khulhadi se marna!๐Ÿ˜ก Pata nahi what they want to achieve! The show is doing well, iska bhoot chad gaya tha creatives pe! I'm really hating them for creating the hype!

Doosra jhatka, mere Yudi ke baare me!๐Ÿ˜ญ They're introducing a ghost there who will control him!๐Ÿคข I'm hating that!๐Ÿคข