Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Himu , Mel , Kanch 🤗 Sorry girls mutli-tasking that is why typing speed is slow.
If Ayesha is dead then the show is dead, the show is about the bonding between A and N and how V also forms a bond with them. If she dies then Jai/Divya death mystery will die with her. The CV's will have to change the story completely ... Dumb heads might as well stop the show rather then killing us like this 😡 and start some other junk show ..
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kanch, exactly I too can't watch the show if ayesha is replaced...most of us would leave, its sad but true...this was such a fun and cosy forum...I really don't want this to happen

Suman, you are right instead of torturing us like this, they might as well as keep the lead actors finish the show in a month...and make everyone happy
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
truely, veer is looking so nice in jeans, t-shirt & jacket,
the scene is also cute, threeof them playing. it's the best promo.
but seriously, ayesha's news has killed the enthusiam.
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Kanch, exactly I too can't watch the show if ayesha is replaced...most of us would leave, its sad but true...this was such a fun and cosy forum...I really don't want this to happen

Suman, you are right instead of torturing us like this, they might as well as keep the lead actors finish the show in a month...and make everyone happy

I have been a IF member for the past few years but always a silent member. This forum and people on this forum made me a active member and now with all this happening to the show ...I don't know what will happen... I will miss these update discussions 😭 I hope saab accha ho ..
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree suman.... whats the point of doing all this i really dont know.. i seriously need an explanation... and i agree this show is sooooooo dead for me if A is killed off... i mean there is soooooo many more potential stories.. .y go off on that tangent suddenly :P
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Saakshi 🤗 tunay episode dekha ... Meree to himmat he nahi huwee dekhnay ke after the article ...
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

I have been a IF member for the past few years but always a silent member. This forum and people on this forum made me a active member and now with all this happening to the show ...I don't know what will happen... I will miss these update discussions 😭 I hope saab accha ho ..

i soooooo agree with u suman.. i m just like u.. been a silent member for sooooooooo long... and have watched sooo many shows.. but this one really got me involved... n i m sure Himz n Arps r not going to do the updates if the show goes off on that tangent... i will seriously miss all this CryCryCry
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Hi Sakshi 🤗
yaar i know i really liked the promo... n i have been asking to have Veer in jeans for soooooooo long since he looks really good with the casual look and finally they r give us that but with that news... how can i enjoy it 😭😭
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

i agree suman.... whats the point of doing all this i really dont know.. i seriously need an explanation... and i agree this show is sooooooo dead for me if A is killed off... i mean there is soooooo many more potential stories.. .y go off on that tangent suddenly :P

Kanch , kaisay pata chalaga ke actually kya hoo raha hai .... It could be just for publicity ... But whatever it is ...all our enthu to watch the show is gone... We can't even enjoy the love story now.
Some needs to find out if they are actually auditioning new faces 😡
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hey suman, episode dekha par wise mazee se nahi, jaise pehle dekhte the.

pehli baar kuch accha ho raha tha , ab sab ruin ho gaya.
specilly veer ka change ekdum kitna a unexpected tha kal se.